were to get my bumper done here in Canada

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
First off a big thanks to Mrmopartech for taking out the time to go look at the bumper I am interested in.Truly a great car nut.He just called and paid for it and is going to ship it out to me.So anyone know were in Canada that re chromes bumpers .

Check out these guys:[ame="http://www.google.ca/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=northstar+fairmont+plating+ltd&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&redir_esc=&ei=_sYYTbPIMtCjnQfRpbnWDQ"]northstar fairmont plating ltd - Google Search[/ame]

Thanks its a start.anyone got a ball park what the cost is for a 69 rear bumper that is in good shape to re chrome .The last time I and a bumper done on my old 74 roadrunner it was like 800 bucks and it was a good bumper.I went to someone who sent it out so ya the mark up the price.

Try " Guarantee Bumpers" in Hamilton. I got mine done at "Cambridge Chrome". I was able to go through a body shop, and got a good deal. Mine were $800.00 for the pair, but they needed no work, and the body shop gave them to me for cost. You might try to make a buddy at a body shop in Belleville, and see if they can help you.
Good luck Snake.

Try " Guarantee Bumpers" in Hamilton. I got mine done at "Cambridge Chrome". I was able to go through a body shop, and got a good deal. Mine were $800.00 for the pair, but they needed no work, and the body shop gave them to me for cost. You might try to make a buddy at a body shop in Belleville, and see if they can help you.
Good luck Snake.

Now that is a great thought,I have someone in mind :toothy10:Thanksssss

X2 on Northstar/Fairmont. They may be the only ones left in Canada. There was a shop in Alberta somewhere, but I saw some work of theirs and it was substandard. Never any problems with the Winnipeg shop. I've had a few bumpers done there.

Thanks its a start.anyone got a ball park what the cost is for a 69 rear bumper that is in good shape to re chrome .The last time I and a bumper done on my old 74 roadrunner it was like 800 bucks and it was a good bumper.I went to someone who sent it out so ya the mark up the price.

My bumper was 350.00 to rechrome and repair 2 dents.

Hey Snake, chk out Midway Plating, they are in the London area I believe. They were at Moparfest this year, and I sent my 3 bumpers for my 69 sport satellite to them. It was $575 taxes in for the pair about 17 years ago. That also included them cutting out a patch and repairing a good dent. Make sure whoever you get to do them that they triple plate the process. I believe its copper, nickel and then chrome. I have heard that some of the cheaper shops skip a step.

-
Back