We've been adopted

-

Xcptshnl1

Reaction score
Well my FABO family, now I would like to announce that my family has been adopted by a beautiful mamma-to-be cat. I expect her to deliver in about a month or so. She is a Tabby/ Angora . My son Gregory brought her home Sunday. He has named her Lilo... our tom cat is named Stitch.

here is Lilo:

Lilo.001.JPG

Lilo and Stitch 023.01.JPG

.01.jpg

Lilo and Stitch 028.0004.JPG

When the new family arrives, Ill let you all know about it!
~Mary

Lilo.001.JPG

Lilo and Stitch 023.01.JPG

.01.jpg

Lilo and Stitch 028.0004.JPG

Lilo sure is a good looking mama Marry :cheers: Look at how the spots stop on her belle :happy10: I have never seen that before
What dose Stitch your Tom cat think about her ?
I see a little shinny black kitten in your home soon :love7:

Way to go Gregory :cheers: She will need a good home in her condition and you and your family will make great folks for her :happy10:

Congratz! Looks like one cool kitty. :)

Yes she is, and playful, too. Despite being pregnant she is very playful. She has settled in really fast with us. We are guessing her last owner kicked her out for being an unwanted knocked up kitty. :sign10:

Lilo sure is a good looking mama Marry :cheers: Look at how the spots stop on her belle :happy10: I have never seen that before
What dose Stitch your Tom cat think about her ?
I see a little shinny black kitten in your home soon :love7:

Way to go Gregory :cheers: She will need a good home in her condition and you and your family will make great folks for her :happy10:

Yes, you have seen a cat with spots on her belly before. Snicklefritz, our kitten that died on Valentines Day, had spots.

Snickelfritz 005.01.JPG:heart:

Lilo.001.JPG
We are guessing that they had the same daddy.:blob:
She is very vocal, Meowing like she is having a conversation with everyone, too.

:tongue3:As for Stitch, he is very curious. They meet nose to nose and sniff, but if he tries to sniff the other end...she hisses big time and he slinks off to hide under the table. That must be a considerable hiss, looking at her at only 5 pounds and Stitch weighs in somewhere around 34lbs. .

:blob6:

~Mary

Snickelfritz 005.01.JPG

Lilo.001.JPG

Good to hear they're OK with keeping you. Everytime a new pet moves into our house, I'm always on edge. I dont have the garage built yet, and would have nowhere to live if they decided to give me the boot :)

Grant

Congrats on the new find. Hope she is a good mother. Now what to do with the kittens. Are you going to get her fixed?

Mary, Nice of you to take in an unmarried, pregnant female....LOL

Good luck w/ the litter and post pics when the time comes. :cheers:

DRENO, The video you posted is interesting. I've never seen a cat that liked water like that!

Congrats on the new find. Hope she is a good mother. Now what to do with the kittens. Are you going to get her fixed?

Yes, we are going to have her fixed as soon as the kittens are weaned. {Stitch was fixed 4 years ago.} I plan on making sure all her shots are up to date as well.
I will post the picture's of the babies when they arrive, I promise.
:love5::happy4::binky::binky::binky::binky::binky::happy4:

Stitch, my 34 pound big boy:

Not a care in the world.01.JPG

Lilo on her first night, and ever since, sleeps with our 15 year old son, Gregory...

strange bedfellows.02.JPG

Not a care in the world.01.JPG

strange bedfellows.02.JPG

shes a cutie, post pics of the babies when they come

Well, they're here. The little white one woke us up at 6:56 this morning mewing for food. The one that looks black was the last one born and was still wet when the picture was taken. She's a Calico. Mommy and Grandma are sleeping now and everyone's doing great. Except me.

Lilo babies 009.1.JPG

Lilo babies 009.1.JPG

Great pic David and thanks for sharing. Good job you guys for being so generous to this unwed kitty. :)

Question:

How does "Stitch" feel about his sudden surrogate fatherhood ?

(I'll tell ya'....when da' baby's come, da' guys usually take da' back seat!)

:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Question:

How does "Stitch" feel about his sudden surrogate fatherhood ?

(I'll tell ya'....when da' baby's come, da' guys usually take da' back seat!)

:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

He's smart enough to keep his distance. Lilo's already put him in his place. I'm making sure he gets plenty of chin scratching. :toothy10:

Congrats! :cheers:
Hey look... another good time to celebrate!!! :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Good to hear that Stitch is getting some attention too. Give him a scratch or two from me.

Wylde1.

Lilo finally went to eat and take a crap. We have 2 boys and 2 girls. The girls are twins, at least they had the same placenta. The first born was one of the boys. We call him Wrongway since he always seems to head in the wrong direction when looking for something. He is white with a gray tabby ear and tail. The other boy is gray and white like Stitch. More later. 8)

Congrats on the beautiful new little ones. Lilo and her kittens are sure lucky they found you guys. :)

What a great family David, Thank you for giving her a home and they look like they know where the food spout is :-D God bless you and Mary for taking them in, Oop's and to Gregory for bringing here home:cheers: Looks like she knows where to sleep :happy10: With the man that brought her home :cheers:

5 Cheers for the family:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Good to hear they are doing great. Need more pics when Momma gets em cleaned up... Now to name them. Hmmm, I see a name the kittens thread in the future.

Here are som pictures of the 4 babies :binky::binky::binky::binky:

Lilo babies 008.001.JPG

Lilo babies 011.002.JPG

Lilo babies 012.003.JPG

Stitch pouting after all the hub a loo with the kittens, needed some mommy time of his own.

Stitch feeling left out.JPG

Lilo babies 008.001.JPG

Lilo babies 011.002.JPG

Lilo babies 012.003.JPG

Stitch feeling left out.JPG

-
Back