We've been adopted

-
Had to bury Wrongway (the white kitten) today. :( Sometime during the night he wandered off and by the time we woke up and could find him, he had missed too many feedings and was cold and very weak. Mary did everything she could think of but he was too far gone to latch on to Mama. We still have 3 healthy ones and their eyes are starting to open. It is really intimidating when they see us and bare their teeth and hiss. :toothy10:

Sorry to hear that. I guess it's just natures way of weeding out the gene pool. It's still sad though..

They're 2 weeks old today and growing like weeds. They have eyes now and are quite fat. From left to right may I present Merlin, Victoria, and Hester.

2 week babies 002.1.JPG

2 week babies 003.1.JPG

2 week babies 002.1.JPG

2 week babies 003.1.JPG

Great name picks! :read2: Victoria's cool looking... I dig the tiger stripes.

cool pictures. looks like Stitch is warming up to the youngster. sorry to hear that 1 did not survive.

Nice lookin' kitty, looks like a little sweetheart. Ahh, soon you'll hear the pitter patter of little feet!!! On the table, on the counter and on your bed!!!! Good luck with the young un's!!! Geof

Soooo Cool Mary and David :cheers: The names are all MoPar A body name's
So sad to hear about the one that you lost

Dang!! are you sure Stitch is not the father 8)They look like twin's:cheers:

Victoria knows where the worm spot is :happy10: right in the middle :cheers:
Thank you for sharing :happy10::happy10:

Too cute Mary. I love that last pic.8)
Yeah, Merlin just walked up to his Uncle Stitch and sat right down like he owned the place and grinned for the camera! 8)

Great pics!

So, is Stitch warming up to his new family?
Wylde1.

Yeah, but he has to be careful where he lays down now... had one try to get a drink last night. Now he sleeps on top of my '1888 Encyclopedia Britanica' book shelf.

cool pictures. looks like Stitch is warming up to the youngster. sorry to hear that 1 did not survive.

Yes he is warming up. And yes, the little white tom with one gray ear and a tabby tail, we called him "Wrong Way" he died before his eyes could open. He is buried in the back yard beside Snicklefritz... :angry7:

Soooo Cool Mary and David :cheers: The names are all MoPar A body name's
So sad to hear about the one that you lost one...
Dang!! are you sure Stitch is not the father 8)They look like twin's:cheers:

Victoria knows where the warm spot is :happy10: right in the middle :cheers:
Thank you for sharing :happy10::happy10:

But, of course! Victoria for your car. Hester for mine, and Merlin for ramchargers doggie. :rock::-\":grommit:
And yes, as I said earlier, we lost Wrong Way
:angry7:

Nice lookin' kitty, looks like a little sweetheart. Ahh, soon you'll hear the pitter patter of little feet!!! On the table, on the counter and on your bed!!!! Good luck with the young un's!!! Geof

Yeah, thanks for the warning there Geof... their new game today it climb the legs of the human sitting at the computer!! OUCH!!! :angry8:
:snakeman:

-
Back