What’s the attraction?

-
Even with dashboard clock - dealer installed for European export models.

20170205_134211-jpg.jpg

Yeah, I hear ya. It's my Wife's favorite car so...I'm building one. I've learned to love it only because she does. Luckily, JD, a member here came up with almost eveything I needed to get this roller on the road. I'll try to remember to post a pic when I get it done.
I built my favorite car so I figured I better build hers so I dont make the doghouse my Mancave! The Brand C pic is my fav.

View attachment 1715961985

View attachment 1715961988
Hood scoop is similar to mine. Was there when i bought it. Bought another hood in case i want to do away with it.

My mom and dad bought a brand new 66 Barracuda when I was 3 years old. I remember playing in the cargo area as a kid. That's when I fell in love with the First Gen. From then on they owned only Chrysler, Dodge or Plymouth.

I did a little tribute.
IMG_20141029_201004.jpg

You guys are way too thin skinned,somebody has a different opinion and you jump at the opportunity to sling insults, I was simply asking why are you guys attracted to such an ugly *** car

You guys are way too thin skinned,somebody has a different opinion and you jump at the opportunity to sling insults, I was simply asking why are you guys attracted to such an ugly *** car
Well Sir,
I was a tad insulted when you called my Patsy “an ugly *** car”. I had to defend her, oh, and I think she’s got a GREAT ***!!

6AE525EF-8C21-4B91-BFB8-D82B096006D5.jpeg

The insult was your first post. First Gen owners must reply to you calling our cars "an ugly *** car"
Why does it matter what I think I’m just curious as to why people are attracted to certain vehicles even if they don’t have nice lines

Can’t we all just get along?
No worries on my part Mopar brother!!
How about another *** shot, this will sure stir things up with my old school shackles
On my ‘72 Dart Swinger, Donna the Dart!!
I’ve got thick skin, I can take it

709BA74F-EB01-4BA8-AE81-9EA37AE6BDD9.jpeg

-
Back