What’s the attraction?

-
This is no more uglier than the duo that drove? Skank and Gutterboy?

1966-Plymouth-Barracuda-2.jpg

I think everyone needs to take it down a notch.

I poked fun at Barracuda and Valient owners some time ago. It's all in fun, EVERYONE is welcome to their opinion, and if mine offends you get a thicker skin.

Just for fun- Typical 67 A Body Owners
I'm giving back exactly what he gave. He wants to come in here and call early As "ugly *** cars" (his exact words), then he better be ready to get some return fire.

Since the wife and I have this 62 RoadToad, we have to have thick skin!! The car might not be considered a LOOKER by some.... OK my wife is a looker, even at her age,,, and too polite to kick someone's *** that insults her car! Or maybe not!??:poke::thankyou:

IMG_0081.JPG

Since the wife and I have this 62 RoadToad, we have to have thick skin!! The car might not be considered a LOOKER by some.... OK my wife is a looker, even at her age,,, and too polite to kick someone's *** that insults her car! Or maybe not!??:poke::thankyou:

View attachment 1715963059
I love them! Just look at those lines!

I had a 62 Dart (B body guys) that I had picked up for a "companion" to my Toad, same great lines. I did all the body/paint, was a roller. Well I went brain dad one day last year and sold it, the guy drove from NE Pa. to here in SE Tx.! Now the even funnier part is I want to thin the herd. I have a 64 Savoy roller yet, all body paint done, most of interior...I can't sell it to anyone her in Chevy land and all the guys that want it will not pay shipping even though they all agree it is cheap!!
On top of that , every afforable engine I find is 500-1000 mile away!!!!! :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::wtf::steering::thumbsup:

View attachment 1715963059
So one cold blistery winter night, snow drifted and stuck to right front fender of my intrepid, looked almost exactly like a toad fender. The outer edge was sharp.i never took a photo, i should have. Reminded me of a toad. They are an ugly duckling,but the styling was very unique,i can only imagine the challenges to get the metal to form that way,the dies were hand made to start with. Artisans,to say the least.

A little body work on the rear wheel openings (bigger) and the 1st fish is a beautiful bad ***

-
Back