What’s the attraction?

-
You guys are way too thin skinned,somebody has a different opinion and you jump at the opportunity to sling insults, I was simply asking why are you guys attracted to such an ugly *** car
Why don't you join a Mustang forum and tell them you think 68 Fastbacks are ugly.

Can’t we all just get along?
????? You started it with your rude statement.

Why does it matter what I think I’m just curious as to why people are attracted to certain vehicles even if they don’t have nice lines
You, sir, are a rude person. I just blocked you!

That looks like fun. Did it work OK? I have some scratches in the back glass of my 69 Barracuda fastback. Did you use the Eastwood product?

I bought a kit off Ebag of Cerium Oxide. The windshield is original and I've done it twice now. REALLY messy!!! But it did help polish out the swirls. I'm still going to replace the windshield at some point because driving into the sun is sometimes scary, lol.

IMG_20180630_154902005.jpg

I bought a kit off Ebag of Cerium Oxide. The windshield is original and I've done it twice now. REALLY messy!!! But it did help polish out the swirls. I'm still going to replace the windshield at some point because driving into the sun is sometimes scary, lol.

View attachment 1715962570
Nevermind, as usual, I didn't read the whole thread. lol Thanks!

You guys are way too thin skinned,somebody has a different opinion and you jump at the opportunity to sling insults, I was simply asking why are you guys attracted to such an ugly *** car

Pretty funny. You had a 68 Dart and you call early Barracudas ugly. Barracuda was and is the top of the line. Price, interior, and aerodynamics. Best of all, they had a MOPAR drive train. And you wonder why people insulted an insulting person. I would not call a Dart ugly, but I'd never trade a Barracuda for one.

Beauty is skin deep, but ugly is clear to the bone.... I guess there is a lot of bone in some Chevy and Ford!!!!?:rofl:

I have a bud that has absolutely the ugliest wife in the world...but I don't tell him she is UGLY!:poke:

The attraction for me is that 3 of my uncles had the car. I remember as kids fighting to be the one to be able to sit in the back under the glass. Yes back then we didn't use seat belts or car seats. Sometimes it not about the looks it's the memories. But they are good looking cars!!

I find the '64-'66 Barracudas look "ugly" from some angles and look "attractive" from other angles. I believe the angle in my "Avatar/Profile" photo is one of the best angles.

Barracuda Valley Springs copy.jpg

Pretty funny. You had a 68 Dart and you call early Barracudas ugly. Barracuda was and is the top of the line. Price, interior, and aerodynamics. Best of all, they had a MOPAR drive train. And you wonder why people insulted an insulting person. I would not call a Dart ugly, but I'd never trade a Barracuda for one.
Thems is fighting words....

67 to 69 Dart best of all the A bodies!

:poke::rolleyes:

Thems is fighting words....

67 to 69 Dart best of all the A bodies!

:poke::rolleyes:

Well, I didn't say they were ugly... Truth is, I like all A Body Mopars, but I have everything I want and am done. Glad you think yours is the best, otherwise what would be the point?

Cmon man how old are you? You're on a Mopar forum and throw insults at specific Mopars? I think you're needy and now that you're moparless you are feeling left out. :drama:

Well, I didn't say they were ugly... Truth is, I like all A Body Mopars, but I have everything I want and am done. Glad you think yours is the best, otherwise what would be the point
All in good fun!

Gosh Ron, I never insulted you, but since you lumped all of us in together, I'll say this. I'm not the one that was so stupid as to sell my car based on gas prices. You just made the list, Ron. While I'm at it. Go screw yourself.

Most people stuck with a 68 Dart wish they had a 68 Barracuda. :D
My wife learned how to drive and .... in my 67 Fastback.
39 years later still have the wife and the car.

Most people stuck with a 68 Dart wish they had a 68 Barracuda. :D
My wife learned how to drive and .... in my 67 Fastback.
39 years later still have the wife and the car.
I like both body styles, but I've always been more fond of the Dart from 67 and up.

Gosh Ron, I never insulted you, but since you lumped all of us in together, I'll say this. I'm not the one that was so stupid as to sell my car based on gas prices. You just made the list, Ron. While I'm at it. Go screw yourself.
First off I didn’t sell my dart because of gas prices, I decided to sell it because I had my fun with it and wanted to move it along, I now on the hunt for a 70 Duster that’ll be my next project, as for all the insults, bring ‘em on im a big boy with thick skin, unlike most of you

I just want to say I love all you guys and I was just busting balls
Well, if you want to bust balls, we can bust balls. lol
I made my living busting balls.
It's all good, I have skin like leather.

While I love the two Mopars we have, if I had to choose between one of them, the '68 would stay. Not only have we had it longer, I like the Dart better, but there are parts of the Barracuda I like better (the dash).

Pic 1. 1988.

1968 GTS 1988 04.jpg

Pic 2. 1985 (21 years before it became mine, also not a real "S").

Cuda 1985 1440 x 900.jpg

BUT, in the end with both here and when both are done I'll probably choose to drive the Barracuda more because it's not as rare and has a 440 instead of a 340...

-
Back