What’s your favorite year tail light configuration?

-
DSC01516.jpg

Chrysler3002.jpg

DodgeCrownRoyal2dr2-1.jpg

DodgeCrownRoyal-1.jpg

DodgeCrownRoyal2dr-1.jpg

DSC01452.jpg

1969PlymouthRoadrunner440.jpg

1968-plymouth-barracuda-2.jpg

62dart3.jpg

I think the 72 Demon.............

They would be GREAT with separate bulbs for each opening, and a sequential turn signal !!!!

107_0769.jpg

I've always liked the 69 Roadrunner for its simplicity and really like the second gen Barracudas, especially the 68 because of the reverse lights wraping around the outside and blending into the trim. (sorry but I have no idea of whos cars are pictured)

1969-plymouth-roadrunner-6.jpg

80ca_3.jpg

68 Charger. I'm also a big fan of the 68 Dart ones too.

Oh, wait, I like 70 RR lights as well...

I think it has a lot to do with the whole tail panel, and not just the lights themselvs.

Ok - I thought about it. Top five, #1 being the best:

1. 1968 Charger
2. 1970 Roadrunner
3. 1970 Cuda
4. 1968 Dart
5. 1971 Demon

That's taking the entire rear panel into consideration.

Got to love the -62 Dart tail light
Wish I could find a -62 for a nice price here in Sweden.

62dart3.jpg

Charger 500.

Oh yeah that one is nice.

I hate seeing 68 Chargers but I'm slowly getting over it (mine got T-boned) :angry7:

I have seen a Corvette that someone had installed the 68 Charger tail lights. It looked good.. it was one of those type cars someone spent a lot of money on.

Ask a Ford or Chevy guy. They've seen a lot of MOPAR taillights. Did I say that out loud? 69 Dart, 66 Cuda, 70 Challenger, 68 Super Bee. Can't make up my mind...... Like them all.

I may be just becase I own one but I like the 70 Dart tail lights. You just don't see them in the bumper a lot.

025.jpg

I know it is not a Mopar, but when I think of tail lights I automaticly
think of the late 60's early 70's Mercury Cougar with the fluctuating turn signals. Very cool tail lights.

The '70 & '71 Duster tail lights are my favorites.

The '69 RR tail lights are right up there, and for the exact same reasons that 684mulas stated.

I had NO DOUBT what memike would vote for...:toothy10:

Doc, I wasn't sure, but thought that you'd give the nod to the Demon. Nice thought on the sequential set-up. You should DO THAT!

Johnnydart - some of these guys don't like it when you even bring up a brand-X offering...you're asking for trouble...:-D

Ray

Johnnydart - some of these guys don't like it when you even bring up a brand-X offering...you're asking for trouble...:-D

Ray[/QUOTE]

Ah........They dont scare me.8-[

-
Back