What 1 FABO member would you like to have as a neighbor?

-
Most of the gang here would make great neighbors. The only ones I wouldn't want are the "shoot first, ask questions later" bunch. Kinda hard to be neighbors if I'm dead. :p
Hahahahaha !!! I've been accused of that before . Just don't go to my garages and snoop before you come to the front door and everything will be ITE !!!

im surprised anyone mentioned me ......I make a lot of noise so if I had neighbors they would be complaining ......I run my compressor at night and I run my other dart with open headers around the yard ........run the lawn mower very early in the morning.......stuff like that.

I am an early bird and some neighbors don't like that

You're right about that Rani! After working until 1, 2 or later into the morning, the last thing I wanna hear at 6:30 is a mower. (The compressor and open headers would just blend right in with my dreams though lol!)

Same here Leanna. I think you are the closest and the member I have known longer :D except a couple members that are not very active, 66aCUDA and Small block. :D I need to drive over and shock you and Billy :hello2:

That would be awesome Mike! You're always welcome here. In fact, just bring everybody else with ya and we'll have a party. I'll bring cookies ...

View attachment Christmas Cookies 2011.jpg

That's ok Ink. We'll have a huge lake in the neighborhood and you can have your own little private island in the middle of it....

We'll stand on shore once in a while and wave at ya'.... :hello2:

And when we see that you're in a bad mood, we'll just flip you off.... :finga:

Now that sounds like a plan. Have always wanted my own moat. Would need some gators in it, Ernie has this thing about wanting a gator or two...

I,m still waiting....... haha Didnt think anyone would want me next to em.

Same here....in a way I guess i have been mentioned....in the shoot first ask questions later comment.....That is kinds the way it is in my hood......But then again we have zero police presence in our area and being remote....

Now that sounds like a plan. Have always wanted my own moat. Would need some gators in it, Ernie has this thing about wanting a gator or two...
QUOTE]

You'll have to put your own pond in on your island for gators. We don't want any gators in our lake. We want to be able to swim, fish, and water ski in the lake....

QUOTE]

You'll have to put your own pond in on your island for gators. We don't want any gators in our lake. We want to be able to swim, fish, and water ski in the lake....

Killjoy.....

That's ok Ink. We'll have a huge lake in the neighborhood and you can have your own little private island in the middle of it....

We'll stand on shore once in a while and wave at ya'.... :hello2:

And when we see that you're in a bad mood, we'll just flip you off.... :finga:

we don't need a lake ....we can surround him with a circle row of about 200 project mopars and no one goes past the car row/ fence.

I have a car fence around my area that even my own family don't go in there...only me ....plus I have the barn ......only me and the cat are allowed in the barn lol

we don't need a lake ....

Yes we do. Skiing, swimming, boating, fishing.... :bball:

And we need a place to take the women skinny dipping so we can get them drunk and take advantage of them.... Gigity, gigity.... :D

And we need a place to take the women skinny dipping so we can get them drunk and take advantage of them.... Gigity, gigity.... :D

wow your just bad LOL ....let me know how it goes ......since I will be wayyyyy far away from that party LOL

Rusty
Ink
Sedan
and so many more of you so you can drive your car year long!

wow your just bad LOL ....let me know how it goes ......since I will be wayyyyy far away from that party LOL

Gigity, gigity goo.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzGHXBcoPIA"]The Best of Quagmire - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M"]Where are the white women at? - YouTube[/ame]

Hmmmm......

Don't knock it til you try it.....

QUOTE]

Killjoy.....

LOL! I'm with you Doug. I think it would add an element of excitement. With the right funding and exploitation, it could even turn into the next FABO Reality Show ...........

We join 4spdragtop, cosgig and RaniDart70 as they swim for the south side of the island, each eager to be first to reach the Grand Prize, a 24 karat gold-plated Barracuda dash emblem, the crowning jewel to their dash restoration efforts! [que theme from "Jaws"] But wait! Inkjunkie's alligators are right behind them!!! I don't think he's fed those suckers in three weeks. Tune in next time to see how this race ends ...

:-D

LOL! I'm with you Doug. I think it would add an element of excitement. With the right funding and exploitation, it could even turn into the next FABO Reality Show ...........

We join 4spdragtop, cosgig and RaniDart70 as they swim for the south side of the island, each eager to be first to reach the Grand Prize, a 24 karat gold-plated Barracuda dash emblem, the crowning jewel to their dash restoration efforts! [que theme from "Jaws"] But wait! Inkjunkie's alligators are right behind them!!! I don't think he's fed those suckers in three weeks. Tune in next time to see how this race ends ...

Damn, I hate continued shows.....

that's easy .....the gator will get 4spdragtop .......once the gator sees his rear end, the gator will want that sugar. then I will just have to outswim Mr. Geof to victory lane

Damn, I hate continued shows.....

Naaaaahhhh.....they give you something to live for...

that's easy .....the gator will get 4spdragtop .......once the gator sees his rear end, the gator will want that sugar. then I will just have to outswim Mr. Geof to victory lane

fail to plan is a plan to fail.......nice to see you have one....

Ok, but if I gotta swim with deez hungree gators of inks, I'm arming myself with that picture of Steve from that episode of The Gauntlet!! That pic scared off a hungry lion from eating on a water buffalo, it'll do the job on a gator!! It burns my eyes just talking about it!!

As for beating Rani to the finish in a swim race, I'm more of a bouy than an Olympic swimmer, so unless I can hitch a ride on Karl's boat, im afraid I'm, well,...sunk!!!

I can, however, put all of the resources at my disposal and throw it behind this new show!! Just need a name for it now!!!...anybody?

Ok, but if I gotta swim with deez hungree gators of inks, I'm arming myself with that picture of Steve from that episode of The Gauntlet!! That pic scared off a hungry lion from eating on a water buffalo, it'll do the job on a gator!! It burns my eyes just talking about it!!

As for beating Rani to the finish in a swim race, I'm more of a bouy than an Olympic swimmer, so unless I can hitch a ride on Karl's boat, im afraid I'm, well,...sunk!!!

I can, however, put all of the resources at my disposal and throw it behind this new show!! Just need a name for it now!!!...anybody?

The very reason Ernie talks about having gators in the lake near us is she want to see folks get eaten....hey she is a bit strange but it is part of why I love her so much....

Back to the programming....if it will be of assistance I can be standing on shore, with my air powered spud gun launching taters at.....well....who ever a high bidder chooses....

The very reason Ernie talks about having gators in the lake near us is she want to see folks get eaten....hey she is a bit strange but it is part of why I love her so much....

Back to the programming....if it will be of assistance I can be standing on shore, with my air powered spud gun launching taters at.....well....who ever a high bidder chooses....

That spud gun shoot Sonic tator tots by chance?? I've got an idea!!!....

How bout this for a reality show name...."The Gator Tator Challenge"!!??? You know, where EVERYTHING gets eaten!!

actually .....we are all car people so why would we be swimming in the first place ......this is how we get it done .....with a Chrysler marine engine :D

Attachments

• Amphicartest_700.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 111
  • original.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 111
That spud gun shoot Sonic tator tots by chance?? I've got an idea!!!....

Hmmm.....I do not have a barrel small enough to shoot them one at a time. But if I were to put a handful in....:D....What do you have in mind????????

-
Back