What 1 FABO member would you like to have as a neighbor?

-

nothingbutdarts

Reaction score
I got to thinking about this after reading another members comments on wanting to have a FABO member as a neighbor. So here's my take:

If I could pick one member, it would be: cosgig!

Because, to see Nella smiling every day would just make me happy inside and forget all my worries I have.
To be able to see that beautiful GTX come and go from his yard and go out and druel over it!
Because I think he has a very big heart and is a very giving memeber here!
Because I think he is a hard working SOB and supports his family in every way!
To share in his knowlegde of MOPARS!!!

Anyone else want to play?

I have a pic of Nella saved that I look at whenever I feel down. That beautiful girl makes me get out of any funk i'm feeling at the time.:D

I'd love to be neighbors with most members here. Great people. :thumleft:

As far as the car aspect goes, I wouldn't be able to single anyone out, as so many bring different knowledge and skills to the table.

I really do wish we were all closer together though.

I'm gonna go on a limb(and fall off). Bad 440. Simply, the coolest dude.

Wow, I'm pretty flattered and humbled by being picked!! I would love to have any one of our great members as neighbors!! You could always come over and take the GTX out yourself, I've lent it out a lot of times!! And of course anytime you need a super duty hug, Nella would always be available!!

I also have it on good information that my next door neighbor is selling his house!! Any takers??....

there are too many cool people to pick from.....but if I had to pick right now at the moment......someone I can definitely have long chats with and is on the same page as me and is into almost the exact same cars.....and someone who motivates me to work on the car

Cudavert

there are too many cool people to pick from.....but if I had to pick right now at the moment......someone I can definitely have long chats with and is on the same page as me and is into almost the exact same cars.....and someone who motivates me to work on the car

Cudavert

Awwwwww.....you're the awesome-est. I wouldn't mind coming over to borrow a cup of sugar from you, that's for sure. :)

Meh.....it's just an American saying actually. I'd enjoy driving that '68 just to check it out with that OD. I think that thing should be getting better gas mileage.

You want people to divulge their "Man-crushes" here? Yeah, I know that there are a few women on the forum, but for the most part, Mopar forums are a sausage fest.
I'll let THIS much be known though... When I started the thread.."Why is it so hard to get good advice?", a certain member with 3 Rs in his title has been very helpful.

KrazyKuda because he is crazy, a lot of fun to be around plus he does have a great knowledge about Mopars.

Leanna because she does powder **** and that would be great to watch.

You want people to divulge their "Man-crushes" here? Yeah, I know that there are a few women on the forum, but for the most part, Mopar forums are a sausage fest.
I'll let THIS much be known though... When I started the thread.."Why is it so hard to get good advice?", a certain member with 3 Rs in his title has been very helpful.

Well at least if we were close, you could come kick my *** since your engine still pings.

:banghead: :eek:ops: :wack:

Well at least if we were close, you could come kick my *** since your engine still pings.

:banghead: :eek:ops: :wack:

If you want an *** whoopin you just give me a holler. I will be all over you like a spider monkey. I am one lean and mean *** kicking Yankee machine. Just a reminder of who you will be dancing with.

Attachments

• skinny_man1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 284
KrazyKuda because he is crazy, a lot of fun to be around plus he does have a great knowledge about Mopars.

Leanna because she does powder **** and that would be great to watch.

Thanks Bill. I've had fun around you also.

I think that we should all move into the same neighborhood. We could own the neighborhood. Mopars would rule!, we coud help each other get our cars running/tuned in. :violent1: Leanna could do all the powder coating for us. We could hang out in our garages at night and bench race and drink pop and be like "king of the Hill" and stand around going, "yep, yep, yep, uh-huh..." And not say anything else... (in my mom's neighborhood, if the garage door is open, it's an invitation for the other neighbors to come hang out and drink beer). We could gather around someone's firepit and enjoy the summer nights.... Burnout contests on every Friday and Saturday night... :burnout:

However, as much as I love Dart Doctor as a friend, he would have to be 3 - 4 blocks away. Otherwise all my spare parts cache/stash would end up on his car! And even still, I would have to walk down to his house and steal my Dart wagon and 70 b-body back.... Everyday!!!! :banghead: :lurk:

Just the 70 ..... I would bring the dart back lol Look at it this way you would not have to store it lol

-
Back