What 1 FABO member would you like to have as a neighbor?

-
I'd love to have Tony and Thelma as neighbors.... I didn't want to mention any one person cause there are just too many, so how bout we all pool our money and buy a town on Route 66 somewhere and fill it up with members??

That's why I recommended starting a neighborhood with all of us earlier... :cheers:

Too many good members to choose to just pick one.... :banghead:

We need to have a FABO "HOA"

You're all great and I'd be happy to have any of 'ya as a neighbor as long as there's a fence :banghead: LMAO 8-) :)

You say that now.....wait until my Coonhounds are outside at 3 in the morning howling....

Heh heh hehhhhh ... at least I'm good for somethin'. :-D I'd still love to see New York though Rob so you might have to put up with me for real some day.

You ever head this way and not take a couple of days for me to give you an upstate tour I'll be...disappointed... to say the least.

I'm counting on it Robert! But New York City, just like every other car show and destination the last 11 years, is merely a dream. The chain from my ankle to my workbench isn't that long ...

that would be cool to see New York city ....i want to see the statue of liberty.......that actually means a lot to me....i think lady liberty herself would be driving an original Dart ....cant get more American than that :D

the closest i have ever been to there is through the International airport in Newark, NJ ....but other than commuting through international airports ....i have never been that far east .....when i was brought to the US ....they plopped me in Colorado and i been here since ....have never really wandered off very far from here.

... and my parents plopped me in Colorado too. Little did I know then that if I'd stuck around I could've had you as a neighbor Rani, and it would sure have been cool. You remind me a lot of myself at your age.

... and my parents plopped me in Colorado too. Little did I know then that if I'd stuck around I could've had you as a neighbor Rani, and it would sure have been cool. You remind me a lot of myself at your age.

yea how funny ...i have been out to your home town many times sniffing for cars ...i have found a lot out there too LOL

You remind me a lot of myself at your age.

What it was like to be young and free....

I have pictures of myself when I was younger....

As a matter of face, In every picture of myself, I'm younger than I am now....

You got my number Lee, just call. Anytime.

Rani, go to Lee's house and drag her out from me will ya?!?! Throw her in your trunk, give her a pack of smokes, a sandwhich and a couple bottles of boze and let me know when you hit the city, I'll talk you in from there.

I have one small piece of bad news though, the statue is semi closed. You can only get into the base, not inside the lady.

Ramenth, I'll PM you when they get here and are well rested and freshened up.

I would like to add 65dartcharger, or maybe move next door to him in Sweden!!! Just talked to Ulf a few minutes ago as he was driving to Norway for his job, he is getting behind work on his 65 Dart Charger and if I lived next door I would love to help turn wrenches and drool over his cool 1965 Dodge Dealership/shop he has :prayer:

A whole FABO city would rock, complete with two 1/4 mile drag strips......

I would like to add 65dartcharger, or maybe move next door to him in Sweden!!! Just talked to Ulf a few minutes ago as he was driving to Norway for his job, he is getting behind work on his 65 Dart Charger and if I lived next door I would love to help turn wrenches and drool over his cool 1965 Dodge Dealership/shop he has :prayer:

A whole FABO city would rock, complete with two 1/4 mile drag strips......

...this thread really limits you when there are soooo many to pick from.

i have to agree 100% with you about Mr. Ulf ....he does beautiful work and is a car guy from the heart which is the best way to be......he would be a cool neighbor.

Ahhhhh... Then Make my living residents next to the west side track!

Anyone of you would be Ok with me my nearest nieghbor is 1000 ft away and I own the land. So start your engine, mow your lawn I cant hear it. Im to far away and if my engines dont bother you than your wont bother me...Your all great in your own way...Bill

-
Back