What a let down..

-

Small Block

Reaction score
...over on My Classic Car site. Went on the brand spacific board for mopars and there were folks there that have never had their question answered about their cars so i answered em and told em about this site so i'm sure they will be over soon. This FABO site is hands down the most on the web. You never know how good we have it till you go surfing around. I love to get theword out about this site. Thanks FABO

I wholeheartedly agree. I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to anything but Mopars... I bought the Ford last year about this time and I had a helluva time getting answers on the little things. FABO ROCKS!

REALLY!

Good job small block. Like Superman helping the needy.

3 cheers to you!

I don't ever look on the other web sites because I am always on FABO. lol

It's good to know that I'm at the right place.

I don't ever look on the other web sites because I am always on FABO. lol

It's good to know that I'm at the right place.

Same here,I browse other sites for parts sometimes but this is the best place.

...over on My Classic Car site. Went on the brand spacific board for mopars and there were folks there that have never had their question answered about their cars so i answered em and told em about this site so i'm sure they will be over soon. This FABO site is hands down the most on the web. You never know how good we have it till you go surfing around. I love to get theword out about this site. Thanks FABO

And has been doing a GER GER Great job at it too.:thumbrig:

cook and fish 1275.jpg

car show 009.jpg

car show 062.jpg

car show 092.jpg

car show 064.jpg

Hands down,FABO is the best!Great crowd and growing fast and there,s obviously a good reason why.:cheers:

This is the only site I go to. Its hard to find the time to check through all the threads here.

I think we all agree this site is good.... but keep in mind its only as good as its members. So we all rock !! LOL I like the site good enough as well to push it to other A-body guys or even mopar nuts in general. I attend alot of swaps and shows and will always continue to push a good thing. Now I dont have a rolling "Bill" board (lol) like mister Stone but if I could I would.

So give us all a hand. We deserve it.

-RPM

I think we all agree this site is good.... but keep in mind its only as good as its members. So we all rock !! LOL I like the site good enough as well to push it to other A-body guys or even mopar nuts in general. I attend alot of swaps and shows and will always continue to push a good thing. Now I dont have a rolling "Bill" board (lol) like mister Stone but if I could I would.

So give us all a hand. We deserve it.

-RPM

I was at the local car show and got to talking to a guy with a red 67 Barracuda. I asked if he has internet and he said yes. I told him about FABO and he said "I'm already a member... my name is RedFish." So that's I how I met RedFish in person trying to tell people about FABO. lol

I wholeheartedly agree. I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to anything but Mopars... I bought the Ford last year about this time and I had a helluva time getting answers on the little things. FABO ROCKS!

I like your Handle (AUTOPAR), reminds me of my teenage years, we got all our parts supplies (air/oil filter...) from the local Chrysler Dealer, and it was Autopar products, is that a Canadian only brand or was that also available in the US?

And FABO as my vote, it seems like the more members there is the better it get's.

It's not for the faint of heart.

Little in the way of protection if you screw up there. Like a pack of hyena's sometimes. It's pretty cool though.

flmopars didn't like it much.
Hyenas to say the least . And the fl mopars thing tho rude was funny as hell. they tell it like it is.

-
Back