what a shame, this graveyard

-
wow, the only good thing is that they werent all crushed and there is still salvageable hard to find parts for someone.

Up in the Northwest somewhere? I saw the Oregon tag on the one car and a Washington State on another.
It looks like a scene out of a horror flick on Chiller Theater.

I liked the old style coke can,

The link that sent me thee said it was indeed in Oregon around the oregon washington border somewhere

FF

I was thinking Washington on the Peninsula or in south west Canada or maybe Oregon judging by the plates and the western red ceder and vine maple and the sword fern.

That made me ill to see that many in one spot in that condition but lots of hard to find trim pieces there,you were wearing snake boots right.

What is that in picture # 141?

Looks like a mid 50's Fury

First Fury was 56, but this is a 60 in picture 141. I was ten when they were new, and even then thought, "are these fins getting a little large?" The 60s looked rediculous, but now that makes them desirable.

Lots of 1960 cars in these pictures, so maybe 1970 was their hay day?

Someone was very good with a camera that took these shots, they have good equipment and a lot of talent. Reminds me of that history channel series, 100 years after the end of civilization. Mother nature is claiming stuff back!

"Someone was very good with a camera that took these shots, they have good equipment and a lot of talent. Reminds me of that history channel series, 100 years after the end of civilization. Mother nature is claiming stuff back!"

Exactly!

Funny thats the thought i had too....
Almost an eerie scene, mother nature taking back what man has reaped.
Eventually it will all get swallowed up and disappear without a trace....But not in my life time.

-
Back