What A Tool..

-
i thought that the s-10 was a cyclone at first.lol they are bad *** trucks (typhoon and cyclone)

I only see 2 things wrong with that little truck. 1) Too low. 2)THAT GODAWFUL WING. Other than that, a LT1 S10 as clean as that one appears to be (godawful wing notwithstanding) woulf bring a bit more than that around here

Sorry, I guess the small wing on the back just pissed me off.

Give me a break, I work in the rigs and live in camp. I'm generally pissed off up here. Hahah..

see the dodge super bee trucks...they had the stupid wing too.

To each there own.

I think wings on imports look stupid, but I love the look of a go wing on a duster/demon. and the superbirds just rock...

like I said to each there own.

Phil

see the dodge super bee trucks...they had the stupid wing too.

To each there own.

I think wings on imports look stupid, but I love the look of a go wing on a duster/demon. and the superbirds just rock...

like I said to each there own.

Phil

I agree, I like the look of the Superbird / Daytona wing, but the wing on the Dodge trucks I really didn't like either. Like.. it's a truck!! Why is there a wing on there, totally defeating the purpose of being able to put the tail gate down? I repeat, it's a truck!!

I agree, I like the look of the Superbird / Daytona wing, but the wing on the Dodge trucks I really didn't like either. Like.. it's a truck!! Why is there a wing on there, totally defeating the purpose of being able to put the tail gate down? I repeat, it's a truck!!

Like he uses that thing as a truck.

"Lowriders are for little boys who can't get it up."

-
Back