what am I not understanding here

-
A lot of sellers put stupid "buy it now" prices on cars. I guess you never know when "the fool and his money" will come along.

I am sorry but my 64 Valiant is better than that. The color scheme is just not what I would be going for myself. To each their own I guess.

I looked at the starting bid and thought, "that's not a bad price"

Then I saw the "By It Now price", lol. Yeah, I'm missing something too!

I saw this car this year at the mats. 100k you must have just converted to MoPars if you pull the trigger.

I've sold stuff online to people for way more than it would have cost if they'd just gone to store and bought it. Beats me.

That said, it may have something to do with keeping ebay fees in check if bids up and doesn't meet reserve or some such, kind of like how everyone used to list stuff for way cheap and make their money on shipping a few years ago, because ebay only charged fees on final sale price.

Bottom line...he (or you, or anyone else, for that matter) can ask as much as they want for a car. Doesn't mean the market will bear it, but a man can sell his own property for what he thinks it's worth.
We all wish people would be reasonable, but some people put a high price on their time.

Yeah, I saw it out there too. When I heard it won,I said "You got to be kidding me ?"

I wonder how they got the body off the frame to restore it to something Mopar never made. Or am I overthinking that?

I wonder how they got the body off the frame to restore it to something Mopar never made. Or am I overthinking that?

I agree on the Restored to something Mopar never maid!:burnout:MT

His ebay pictures are terrible & don't do the car ANY justice IMO. I was there & took pics too. He needs a new photographer IMO

It's a nice car, but not 100K nice...:)

Attachments

• P1010471 (2) (Small).jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 250
  • P1010472 (2) (Small).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 276
  • P1010473 (2) (Small).jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 272
  • P1010474 (Small).jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 249
  • P1010475 (2) (Small).jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 268
  • P1010476 (2) (Small).jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 268
  • P1010477 (2) (Small).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 272
  • P1010478 (2) (Small).jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 260
  • P1010480 (2) (Small).jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 273
  • P1010479 (2) (Small).jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 271
Frame off restorations

So the frame rails were so bad they had to be replaced

Not my cup of tea with the paint, might be a nice car but unless it is JUST WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR, a custom isn't worth the money put into it.

Good luck getting 25% of the buy it now price

if I were to spend 100 grand on a car I would expect the hood and trunk to stay open on their own accord, and not need a stick to keep them from closing

if I were to spend 100 grand on a car I would expect the hood and trunk to stay open on their own accord, and not need a stick to keep them from closing
Saw those, CUSTOM! MT:wack:

-
Back