What are we drinkin' tonight?

-
Tonight's pleasure is tomorrow's "hair o' the dog"

DSC00522.jpg

I'm in St. George, UT for the weekend, in a pool, it's 93* and I'm drinking Jack! I might switch to Vodka sometime tomorrow :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I ran out and got a Cherry Limeade from Sonic, drank a 1/3 of it and filled it up with Absolute.

Well, tonight I started with a couple Coors light after work. After supper
the wife made herself a black russian. I had a taste. Way to good!
So now I'm on my second. Just chillin out!

Dang near shooting a good game of pool and a couple shot's of Tequila with a frosted mug of BL. :happy10: Just living life to night

I'm going to try a Golden Shower tonight.

My buddy and his girl do it all the time so thought why not

Gotcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha HA!!!!!!!!
IT's Orange juce, ginger ale, and vodka

I'm going to try a Golden Shower tonight.

My buddy and his girl do it all the time so thought why not

Gotcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha HA!!!!!!!!
IT's Orange juce, ginger ale, and vodka

At least it isn't a brown shower!

I think I'm still drunk.

This has been a life saver. Its less than 4 feet from my Dart in the garage. 15.5 gallons of Micro-brewery goodness. Usually IPA.

IMG_0896-1.jpg

This has been a life saver. Its less than 4 feet from my Dart in the garage. 15.5 gallons of Micro-brewery goodness. Usually IPA.

IMG_0896-1.jpg

That's the way to do it :cheers: No can's or bottles to toss.
I will be right over =P~

Memike, you're welcome ANY time. This thing has been the biggest blessing and also the biggest curse at the same time.

Blessing cause its beer. GOOD beer and easily accessible.

Curse cause its making my *** fat. Its so damned easy to just "take a break" and next thing you know, you've downed like 5 glasses. I'd rather buy car parts than new pants.

And the even better part is that the wife is all cool with it ("need more kegs, honey?") since buying in bulk saves money. I'm not the smartest man, but I certainly shut the hell up after she says that each month.

-
Back