What Are You Doing To/With Your Car Today?

-
Looking good, I won't be able to recognize it anymore!

It's mostly all in the orange sealer now, and I even got a little of the final color in the door jamb!
I also just got my new bumpers yesterday, and SSBC disc brake kit a couple of weeks ago that I hope to have installed before Mopars in the Park this year.

Attachments

• cuda jambs 3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 230
  • cuda jambs 2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 231
  • cuda jambs-1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 226
  • cuda-bumpers.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 220
It's mostly all in the orange sealer now, and I even got a little of the final color in the door jamb!
I also just got my new bumpers yesterday, and SSBC disc brake kit a couple of weeks ago that I hope to have installed before Mopars in the Park this year.

I like the "Plymouth" decals on your header panel, looks sharp :glasses7:

Looks Great !! Here's what I'm up to today !!

Attachments

• IMG_2718.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_2717.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_2724.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_2727.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 195
Also modifying my A body clutch pedal. I am using instructions from december 2010 issue of mopar muscle magazine. Article is entitled "a clutching result"

This adds 3/4" pin to pin to set it at 6.0" increasing the pedal ratio for more complete clutch plate seperation while shifting. I believe the article stated superstock 4 speed cars had this done to them, however all other 67 to 76 A bodies otherwise all made due with a 5&1/4" pin to pin pedal setup.

The side that gets extended the 3/4" is the side the clutch linkage rod attaches to.

I still have to weld it up.

Matt

Attachments

• 20160409_130912.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 215
Done, now back in the blast tank, primer n paint

Attachments

• 20160409_143843.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 216
I drove both cars this morning. I stripped my mystery 360 down to the short block this afternoon. My $500 score turned out to be a stroker and J heads with 2.02/1.60's.

That's freaking beautiful!

I drove both cars this morning. I stripped my mystery 360 down to the short block this afternoon. My $500 score turned out to be a stroker and J heads with 2.02/1.60's.

Now thats freakin cool. Damn, my $300 360 short block core turned out to be a tired 360 short block core.

Had these custom machined by another fabo member. They replace the plastic clutch and brake pedal bushings. By next weekend if all my paintwork is done. I will be reassembling my brake n clutch pedal assemblies

fantastic!

not even sure this counts - but it is "for the car"... now if we could just get some 55*+ weather.. ma nature S L O W I N' me down..:banghead:

Attachments

• Photo328.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 179
Fixing some baaad work around the trunk latch brace of the little convertible!! It was lying in the trunk having been pop riveted to the back panel, a fix that obviously did not hold! Gonna weld everything all at once, replacing the entire floorpan as well!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 152
Also working on pulling the commando motor from the little blue 66, out with the old, in with the new....340 that is!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 155
Pedals primed n painted. Bronse bushings installed in brake pedal. Clutch pedal ratio mod undetectable.

Attachments

• 20160412_193314.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 132
  • 20160412_193331.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 145
  • 20160412_193310.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 138
Picking up my transmission from the trans. shop after it was on their dyno. Checked out good!

After that, I am going to the shop up the road to discuss my engine dyno session for Friday.

My 4 speed got a fresh coat of paint :glasses7: Dupli-Color cast iron engine enamel.

Attachments

• IMG_3620.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 116
-
Back