What Are You Doing To/With Your Car Today?

-
Its a 20 minute job. But 1 hour to get to the bolts.

Because you have to pull the rear seat, and door panel.... I feel like something will break and it will turn into a $1500 job.... these small changes never stay small and inexpensive lol

Did the same window last week in my car. But it's door panel this week.

20201210_202355.jpg

20201210_204128.jpg

Because you have to pull the rear seat, and door panel.... I feel like something will break and it will turn into a $1500 job.... these small changes never stay small and inexpensive lol
There's a good chance all the parts you need are laying in the bottom of the channel. LOL

Just think as your family hangs there head in shame because Dad doesn't wanna adjust the rear quarter windows to keep his darling kids safe and dry. :(

Well I'm actually making some progress now that I have changed direction again! LOL
I decided to quit being a "perfectionist" and just get the car finished and running so I can enjoy what years I have left. I was going to paint it black. Thats not going to happen now. I wanted to get everything just abt perfect. Takes too much time. I'm 75, don't know how many more!

I finished rear hard brake lines and installed new gas tank.

Then today I removed front disc brake setup and am installing my new QA1 front end.
Going to force me to finally get tires as my new disc front requires 15" wheels. I have had 14" on front to roll around.

IMG_3255.JPG
IMG_3258.JPG
IMG_3273.JPG
IMG_3280.JPG
IMG_3281.JPG
IMG_3283.JPG
IMG_3265.JPG

my two best friends!

-
Back