What are you listening to ?

-
Woke up at 5:20AM to this on the radio. Lay there thinking how great it was. Never heard of them before today.

One of Canada's musical treasures, the great Matt Anderson. We saw his first ever Massey Hall concert. Massey Hall is Toronto's most historic musical venue. The man, his guitar and his voice kept everyone riveted for almost 2 hours.

Couldn't find a live performance of this one. First time I heard it I literally had chills. Love the guitar line. The lyrics paint such a picture.

The local city council meeting. Every Monday (except for the 5th Monday or on Tuesday following a Monday holiday. ) LOL Boring I know but my wife is the CFO. I have skin in the game. LOL

I have been listening to Danzig, the first two albums. The original band was one of the best three piece to come out of the 80's

Been listening to "11 tracks of whack" from Walter Becker who passed on Sept. 1st.

Walter Rossi /Charlee. One of my favorites.

Saw Tom Petty a couple weeks ago. The opening band was The Shelters; turns out Tom co-produced their first album. They rocked it live; bought their CD on Amazon and been listening to it all week. It's pretty good - indie rock vibe with noticeable Petty influence.

-
Back