What are you planning for the fall / winter?

-
I would like to get a better rear diff. in my car with sure grip. frame connectors. suspension upgrades. And a trip to Fl. to look at real estate and maybe buy a house down there so it will be warm and not sub zero with heavy snow.(I'm in the snow Belt of NY. and it gets old quick)

I'm gonna have to chop about four cords of firewood and then knit a couple of wool blankets to keep the family warm through the winter....in Miami : )

I usally put crap on ebay, set up the afx cars and nag the wife for alot of extra s#x
I'm gonna have to chop about four cords of firewood and then knit a couple of wool blankets to keep the family warm through the winter....in Miami : )

Subcom, Thanks for rubbing it in... Most people around here need about 10 cords of wood though.. I for one built an energy star home a few years ago and heat my place with 3 tons of wood pellets which converts to $600. And I can heat my 40'X100' garage with 250 gallons of waste oil.. Around here insulation is your best friend. I keep the shop at 65* and the house my wife wants at 72-75* which is to hot for me so I wear shorts all winter.( inside )...Bill:thumblef:

In the process of converting the attached garage over to living space.

We don't need the garage space but we do need the living space.

Will have a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room, computer area
and a huge walk in closet for Thelma. It's 7' x 10' 8" area.

Started with a 24' x 24' area

Attachments

• g068 (Medium).jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCF5121 (Medium).jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 103
  • DSCF5128 (Medium).jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCF5354 (Medium).jpg
    51 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCF5359 (Medium).jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 107
  • DSCF5362 (Medium).jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCF5379 (Medium).jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCF5387 (Medium).jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCF5386 (Medium).jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 96
  • FloorPlan (Medium).jpg
    35 KB · Views: 127
I have a list that is literally pages long. I am very tempted to just burn it. Then I can spend all winter sharpening pencils for my new spring list.

going to start my 470" b-engine. looking to make 600+ ponies with roller cam and mild ported eddy heads. trying to stay below 10.5:1 compression and keep it a pump gas motor. i want my 10 sec. street car damnit.

Put ceiling, insulation, heat and shop lights in garage. I started to type more but....lets not get to ambitious.

-
Back