what are you watching on utube?

-

abdywgn

dismantler
Reaction score
found this one. I like the "golf car". would be great for getting the mail or going to the club house in a retirement community. always making noise and trouble...he-he.

Dang! Some of those things are wild....lol. I wonder how many people ran out of talent and died on a 'Busa for all of those engines to end up on the scrap market? :(

Nothing

I use an app called "newpipe"
Same content as on puketube, but zero adds

I watch, yes…. uncle Tony. I watch Neil from Messicks farm equipment. AVe once in a while. Itchy boots is another good one she rides all over the world on a motorcycle. And pretty much anything about trailers, dump trailers, goosenecks, and hauling/transporting tractors and equipment.

Dang! Some of those things are wild....lol. I wonder how many people ran out of talent and died on a 'Busa for all of those engines to end up on the scrap market? :(
bet ur *** the guy in the pic doesnt have any talent , pure french punk

YewTube just turned into a complete MOS. (mess of sh*t). They have implemented "skip proof" ads (which can be blocked with adblock, but you still have to sit there 'til they time out) all because getting filthy rich was not enough

The internet sucks. you used to be able to see and watch the full videos of all what happened. Sites like rotten.com, liveleak, etc are no more.

-
Back