What area are you from?

-
I'm originally from Northern IL. I used to race at 'da Grove, and party at 'da Brat Stop in Kenosha. That was up until 1984 when I packed up and moved to Phoenix. I'm now living in Wittmann, AZ which is about an hour's drive outside of Phoenix.

from Elwood Indiana. 71 Dart

Picture 059.jpg

Dan DePetro from Marquette, MI 49855. Located in Michigans Upper Peninsula about 3 hours north of Green Bay, WI, 6 hours north of Chicago, Ill., and 8 hours north of Detroit, MI.

Here are my two rust free late model A-bodies. Both cars have their original paint and minor surface rust where each car had a half vinyl.

The 1973 Gold Duster is an all original 225 slant six automatic car that has A/C, power disc brakes and 3-speed variable wipers. Its a nice cruiser. I have a Super Six 2-bbl. set-up, a 4-speed manual OD set-up, and a complete 8 1/4 rear out of my Dart Sport for the car. The original 340 torsion bars out of my Dart Sport are also going into the Duster.

1973plymouthdusterleftfyi7.jpg

The Dart Sport is a powered by a built 400 big block. Gears are selected by another A-body 4-speed OD tranmission. The rear end is an original A-body 8 3/4" with 3.91:1. Custom super stock leafs out back, heavy bars up front, and lightweight Weld forged aluminum wheels help this car handle much better then factory. This car will be no slouch, but not an 10 second drag only car either. I enjoy driving my cars everywhere. I mean everywhere...

p1020474cx7.jpg

-
Back