What B-body is your favorite?

-
I miss my 67 Satellite, I have always wanted a 68 or 69 Charger, but these days they are pretty out of reach unless you want a big project.

A guy that lived by my Jr High School had a white 70 Superbird. I dreamed of that car. Then one day i was working at gas station down the street 6 yrs later or so, and hear a rumbly rumbly, there it sat. WOOT, I got to sit in it. It was a 440 4bbl auto car. Thats probably the closest i will get to one of those.

My wifes first car was a 66 Charger. I think i need to go find another 383 or 440

The same Superbird family had a 69 Road Runner Convert. Havent seen that Superbird in a long time, someone must know where it is though.

Just purchased a 2 dr. Hdt. 1967 Belvedere II auto,w/A/C all original with the original sticker/dealer papers. Never had a B body before..
Drives super nice.......:cheers:

70 roadrunner, vitamin C orange, 383 four speed pistol grip, air grabber hood, factory spoiler, bucket seats, rallye wheels, 8.75 with 3.55 sure grip.......

My dream car... I drove a spanking brand new Hemi Orange 1969 RR 383 auto in High school. I was looking
for a long time for a RR prices was way outta my budget, settled on my current 'Dream Car' 70 Swinger Plum Crazy 4-speed

SC0508-65960_2.jpg

SC0508-65960_1.jpg

The thing about Mopars is that they are ALL great.The Mopar show at Lebanon Valley always floors me .Hemi this and 440 that.The 1970 GTX /Roadrunner is pretty special .

i have my fav b body. my other is a 71 road runner cururios yellow with flat black stripes painted bumbers 440 six pack 4 speed pistle grip
heres my b body i ust painted it today

paint!.jpg

I owned a 1967 Coronet R/T convertible: 426 hemi, 4 speed, Dana...beautiful car, I still kick myself in the *** for selling that one. However, for my favorite B body, I can't narrow it down to just one. I would either have to go with a 69 1/2 six pack Superbee or a 68/70 Hemi Charger R/T.

hemicharger.jpg

I like them all!

I bought a 68 Charger when I was 17 and had the car until I was 31. Lady ran a stop sign and plowed into the side of me. I like the 68 Charger tail lights a lot. I never have really had a favorite B-body... I'd have think more about that one.

68 bee or a 70 rr the bee would have to be either all black or bronze with black int the rr of course would have to be hemi orange

My #1 B body pick would have to be the car that sits in the garage next to my 71 Demon. A 1969 A12 Roadrunner :cheers:.

DSCN2331.jpg

DSCN1770 (Custom) (Medium).JPG

I would have ot say 68 Charger. have had a total of 3 of them and just love the body style... But wouldn't turn down a 70 super bee

1968 or 69 roadrunners.... more partial to 69s though. Of course I did grow up with one :p

ron-3.jpg

Numbers matching HEMI car... 4 speed, engine blue-printed by Ramchargers in winter of 68-69. Dad bought it new in 68. The paint is now 17 years old (that pic being a couple years ago)... original color. We even have the original spare tire in the truck! Anyway... roadrunners are my favorite b-bodies

I like the early Bs 63-65 plymouths.

Me too. I was lucky enough to own a 64 Fury and a 63 Belvedere, both had the old 318 & pushbuttons, both were faithful daily drivers. To me the styling has a certain something. I like the shape of the tail lights. Does anybody remember the guages on 63's had lettering exactly like what you see on old "Wild West" type WANTED posters (dead or alive?)

For Me it would have to be a 71-72 roadrunner . I like those fuselage bodies they look like a cruise missle!

My favorite B-Bodies are 71-72 RR's (I have my 72 Petty Blue RR already) and 67 Coronet R/T and GTX Convertibles.

Joe

Never been a big fan of the B bodies. To big and heavy for me. But I allways did like the 67 Coronet.

-
Back