What B-body is your favorite?

-
i would love to have a '70 bee someday! i had a '70 RR and screwed up and sold it! i still have a '69 gtx clone project,that i would actually sell!

do i gotta pick just one lol? i cant do it. I really like this one though and its got my favorite wheels.

hemicharger.jpg

I'll be hanging on to this one! I've had it for 27 years, this pic is a year old......Yes 69 Super Bee is a fav of mine. It will be even better after the resto in a couple years!joe

l_cb05683be8404a04c098ce628231f738.jpg

This topic has surely been touched on before ,but if you had to have a B-body (arm twist), what would it be? I recently found one of my favorite B-body cars of all time on Ebay.......`70 Hemi RoadRunner.

I have seen this car in person and it's absolutely stunning! It was actually the car used to design the Johnny Lighting car and he has all the documentation!

I worked out a deal with him to trade my 70 Challenger R/T SE for a 69 Dart GTS and some cash. Seemed like a really good guy and the deal worked out well for both of us. Now I have a really cool driver!

I have seen this car in person and it's absolutely stunning! It was actually the car used to design the Johnny Lighting car and he has all the documentation!

I worked out a deal with him to trade my 70 Challenger R/T SE for a 69 Dart GTS and some cash. Seemed like a really good guy and the deal worked out well for both of us. Now I have a really cool driver!

I once did a lot of trading like that. It`s great when both parties are happy with their cars. :D

i have to say i think a 70 roadrunner is the best looking b-body even though i have a 71 that has some cool body lines

I'd have to say a 67 Charger. They remind me of a Barracuda on steroids. Plus I love the dash on 66 & 67 Chargers; they look like an aircraft cockpit with the way all the guages light up.

Hands down, the '70 Charger R/T, I prefer mine plum crazy with black top and black tail stripe. I've owned 2 '70 R/T's both in plum crazy, both needing alot of resto. Like a dumb kid I sold em to buy something more driveable. Doh!

d1970charger23.jpg

1964 dodge 330 426 4 speed with the ramcharger package
1964-dodge-330-super-stock-two-door-sedan.jpg

or id love a 66 dodge charger
1966_Charger_Silver.jpg

1964-dodge-330-super-stock-two-door-sedan.jpg

1969 1/2 Super Bee 440 6 pack. Probably the meanest looking car of all time.:glasses2:

I no particular order:

68 Dodge Charger
69 Dodge SuperBee
71 Dodge SuperBee

And the Holy Grail 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona!!!:notworth:

GTX anyone???

I owned a 67 belvedere II, it got hit in front of my house by a truck and totaled, sold it for parts. I miss that car. Mine was ice metallic blue with cop car wheels.

ggkc109.jpg

-
Back