what brake booster will fit with 5.7

-

loganscuda

This/These
Reaction score
67 Barracuda went from drum to disc. Disc in front drum in rear. I have brake setup off of 74 dart. Will not hook up to brake pedal. Not sure if booster will even fit with the 5.7. :banghead:Any ideas on how to get good power brakes.

Gdemon has a booster in his, cant remember what it is from, but it says in one of the Hemi swap Threads...try searching posts by him maybe...

JOE

Mine is the stock 71 booster . I think they switch in 1973.

Attachments

• P1010207.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 255
:angry4::burnout:that looks like the one I need. Mine is alot larger. Thank you Gdemon.

Mine is the stock 71 booster . I think they switch in 1973.

This looks great dude. Question for you...
Does the slant six 22 inch radiator with its hose locations suit the install ? I know it would need bumped up to 4 core.
Recon that slant 6 shroud would work ? Position of the fan center is the difference in it. I imagine the fan center in that engine is about the same as earlier LA . The shroud for the 22 inch slant is shifted nearly 2 inches .

Funny you brought that up. That was the direction i was heading. But when i took the rad to the shop to get recored they told me that it wouldnt cool the hemi with both hoses being on the same side. So i ended up with a small block style alum rad and used a stock 6.1 lower hose.

Question for you...
Does the slant six 22 inch radiator with its hose locations suit the install ? I know it would need bumped up to 4 core.
Recon that slant 6 shroud would work ? Position of the fan center is the difference in it. I imagine the fan center in that engine is about the same as earlier LA . The shroud for the 22 inch slant is shifted nearly 2 inches .[/QUOTE]

-
Back