What brand of jeans?

-

mopowers

Reaction score
I need to buy more jeans, but it seems Levi's aren't what they used to be. They don't last as long for some reason. Can you guys recommend a good brand of denim jean that A) is durable, B) is comfortable enough to crawl around under a car, C) isn't $80 a pair, E) fit well (not too baggy, not too tight), and E) doesn't look too hillbilly to run over to the grocery store in?

Lee Jeans are my choice. In my opinion Lee's are made of superior fabric, feel and look better than Levi or Wrangler. You can catch them on sale at stores like Kohl's for about half the price of Levi's.

Wrangler from the outlet in Concord North Carolina, or Rustler from Walmart. I would never pay over $18 for jeans.

i like arizona (jc penney brand) long lasting, very comfortable and under $30 or carhartt jeans, also long lasting and comfortable and under $30. i buy whichever brand has my size in stock.

Wrangler slim fit for those of us with no butt, and regular fit for the average build. They run $18-$24, depending on sales.

Wranglers, fit very well, love em.
Levi's priced them self out of
the sane realm.

Levi used to be the go-to blue jean but price is up and quality is down. I use the firehose work pants from Duluth Trading. They're a bit pricey up front but they wear well. You can watch for when they're on sale too. If you can deal with the work pant look instead of the blue jean look give 'em a try.

My woman likes me in my Carhartt jeans! She says my heiney looks good!!!

Levi used to be the go-to blue jean but price is up and quality is down. I use the firehose work pants from Duluth Trading. They're a bit pricey up front but they wear well. You can watch for when they're on sale too. If you can deal with the work pant look instead of the blue jean look give 'em a try.

x2 Duluth trading, I don't have the firehose work pants but I have some of the firehose jeans and they are super comfortable and they hold up a lot better than denim jeans. They come in blue as well as khaki etc. 100% cotton. They look really good too. Yes they cost a little more but they don't wear out, so you aren't having the bother of replacing them. And they have a 100% guarantee where if at any time you're not happy they will refund your money or replace them.

Also if you want regular denim jeans they make them too but I'm hooked on the firehouse material. Levis aren't what they used to be!

Same here when I see something in my size I buy it(if the price is reasonable). My problem is 28/32 are really hard to find. I have gone to wearing 29/32 or 30/32 with a belt.

I use to be that size.
Don't worry you'll grow into them:poke:

Quit Levi's years ago. Wrangler Cowboy Cut for regular jeans, and Key carpenter jeans to work in. Both comfortable, hold up well, and not overpriced.

I am so rough on jeans that I catch the Rustler relaxed on sale at Kmart. They are more comfortable to me. At $10-$12 on sale they are hard to beat

I still wear Levi's but they have to be the original shrink to fit button fly. They wear like iron. The other jeans I like are probably only available locally here to me in Oregon, cuz they are made in the state penitentiary called Prison Blues. They are dang good jeans and I am comparing them to the best of em. Price is decent at around $28-30

-
Back