What can you tell me about my 'new' Dart?

-
I'm thinkin the F5 F5 on the fender tag means no vinyl top and the whole body was F5 green. Does anyone have a pic of a car that is a true F5? I tried lookin around and found several different color greens that were supposedly F5...

yeah, someone cut the bracket off ( no clue why they would do that ). However, it is pretty sweet with the sway bar and everything.

I won't part this car out, I'm gonna try to get a bunch of pics and more info on it and post if for sale on here ( unless someone wants to pay me a ton of money to just keep it and restore it and my convertible :D )
It probably had some oddball drivetrain in it at one time. Even the drivers side motor mount in not correct for the car either. An what the heck did they do to the pedal assy?? Since some PO took the steering valve off the box, you'll probably need to get a new steering gear assy. too. Since it's missing so many parts, it would surprise me if anyone would pay more than $1500 for it. It will take someone who wants a genuine '69 Swinger 340 to restore or else why bother? You could buy a complete runner/driver 318 or even slant 6 car and put a 340/360 in it and be money ahead. Good Luck!

Looks like its had a half baked big block conversion at one time. They changed it to automatic also. Looks like the clutch pedal is missing.

-
Back