What car would you build for Dodge to sale in 2011?

-
Brother we can dream can't we??? I'm ordering mine B-5 blue, black hood stripes, air grabber, white bench seat interior with a white vinyl top, 6-speed with a hemi....

It may not be real but hey Were one step closer:toothy10:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9KU1Zc-e7E"]YouTube- Plymouth Road Runner Concept[/ame]

I hate it when Mom and Dad fight... That being said, anybody remember the Venom? I think that Chrysler has came up with a lot of cool cars that people want. The problem is there just to much money. Go compare the prices of Mustangs and Challengers. Chrysler just wants to much money, must be to pay those damn lazy union workers.(sorry, couldn't resist)

venom.jpg

I hate it when Mom and Dad fight... That being said, anybody remember the Venom? I think that Chrysler has came up with a lot of cool cars that people want. The problem is there just to much money. Go compare the prices of Mustangs and Challengers. Chrysler just wants to much money, must be to pay those damn lazy union workers.(sorry, couldn't resist)

Dude you shouldn't have went there.. Now he's gonna try and beat you to death with his "NON-FACTUAL" arguements and name calling for the next 24-hours or so...

I'm sure most here would agree that this is pretty cool, but how many would actually buy it? I'm sure it would be $40,000+

new bird.jpg

I'm sure most here would agree that this is pretty cool, but how many would actually buy it? I'm sure it would be $40,000+

That's the best looking concept I've seen yet, now thay just need to figure out that a daytona wasn't a challenger... Who's educating these concept guys??

Dude you shouldn't have went there.. Now he's gonna try and beat you to death with his "NON-FACTUAL" arguements and name calling for the next 24-hours or so...

Thats funny cause its true! Union workers don't like it when you call them lazy,and fat girls don't like it when you call them fat.

Well I tried to explain it in a pm but I got a very 15 yr old reaction...

You can play head games all you want.

I stand behind my union and my brothers.Thats what men do.At least those with guts. Boys will never understand something like this.At least I stand for something other than being a big mouth 15 yr old..

Union bashers are always the first in line with a resume,lol...

And if you dont want a union job never fear,there are plenty who do.......

Heres my pm to him.

unions
I have a feeling you dont have a freaking clue.About anything....

Here 10 days and shooting your mouth off.

Read and learn boy.

For your info;

I have multiple sclerosis and if it wasnt for my union job/benefits I would have had to declare bankruptsy.

Would have lost my home,family and everything I own if it wasnt for the union.

And you would be paying for it through your taxes,but instead I am fine and my family is safe and there is no further burden to the govt.

Next time you shoot your mouth off,have some "facts" and do some research instead of being a media sheeple and offending folks.

Heres his reaction.

greenhornet said:
BLAH- BLAH-BLAH- WAHHH! BLAH- BLAH

The best way to get back in the groove for chrysler is to get back to basics and offer a bang for the buck car like the 340 swinger or the roadrunner with a modern flavour.
Price it at under $20,000 and they will disappear off the lots faster than you can say "Lee Iacocca".
And leave out the signature crosshair grille on every chrysler product, give us a freakin' break already. (challenger is exempt from it now and that's a relief)
Let us pick our own options for a change too not just colors and a few packages.

Those darn unions, taking trust funds out of the mouths of the offspring of executives. On the other hand: paradigm, Chrysler, bankruptcy, argument, blue words, blame the black guy. New Dart. Goodnight.

How about offering a lower cost version of the Challenger R/T with a 4.7 for us grunts who can't afford the hemi?

I've been a union member for 26 years. That lazy, overpaid, protecting the slacker thing is a myth. Union and management work together the vast majority of the time. There's no choice if we want to stay in business. But the media only reports when there's a dispute.

-
Back