Votes: 81 54.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • Stripe Delete

Votes: 38 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
don't know seeing as I don't know the color of the vehicle of which we are speaking

Gloss black but break up the last 1/3 of the stripe on the quarters with a forward slant break that slowly increases!
My 2 cents.

I voted stripe delete. Gold on green sounds too much like a 99 Buick, as do any pin stripes, IMO. But it's your car, so do what makes you happy. Very nice color.

Who needs a pin stripe,

HELL paint the back of it white

View attachment N75Cuda.jpg

I was 16 remembered seeing the 70 Challenger had a white stripe around the butt, but didn't remember how wide. Bought some rattle can white at napa and made my own. added flag decals kind of like the 70 AAR cuda after this picture was taken

really like I posted before. wait until you get the car done, this is something you can always do later. Tape is best to decide if you like it.

My personal favorite is a twin pinstripe going to a point on the front. on the 67 Cuda would put it on the top body line past the front door then start on rear body line and continue instead of one continuous stripe

sisters 67 Coupe had a twin line down a ways from top body line and didn't care much for it, but my uncle put it on in early 70's. don't remember but probably had a tape stripe on my cuda since I was always doing something to it.

-
Back