What computer games do you like ?

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Well Ive had 2 lol Tradewinds and oergon trail . trade winds was on my old computer and when it died I lost it and dont know how to get it on this one lol Oregon trail i aint seen for years we used to play it in school lol . What do you all like ?

Big fan of the Command & Conquer series :twisted:

I like Mini Car Racing and Streets of Sim City where you get to drive around and blow up other cars. Dam how I wish we could do that in real life to people who pi$$ us off when we drive...

I'm really into the Assassin's Creed series. I haven't picked up Assassin's Creed III, though. I have to either buy a new computer to play it, or rebuild the one I have. Who knows, maybe I'll just break down and get an Xbox. I haven't had a "new" gaming console since the N64, and I sold it not too long after I got it.

For those of you longing for the "old days" you can play classic Pong here:
http://www.jarkey.net/goplay/classic_pong_game.htm

I'm really into the Assassin's Creed series. I haven't picked up Assassin's Creed III, though. I have to either buy a new computer to play it, or rebuild the one I have. Who knows, maybe I'll just break down and get an Xbox. I haven't had a "new" gaming console since the N64, and I sold it not too long after I got it.
Sweet an n64 i still have one of them some where .. I have a nes too some where

I have an Xbox and love it. I play forza 4 which is an awesome racing game. Battlefield 3 and recently Halo 4

I have guns and land and 4x4 vehicles and friends have the same. So we just shoot a multitude of inanimate objects while driving on our land, with all kinds of weapons, from all kinds of ranges and scenarios. The last video game I played was at an arcade in 92 and it was mortal combat 1.0. It was very fun, but I did not have mopar cars, guns, and skydiving and hiking and camping and caving and traveling back then.

I built myself a "gaming computer" OC'd it to 4.05GHZ air cooled with 8 gigs of DDR3 1600 MHz ram with a 450 dollar graphics card but it aint doing any gaming, its for computing.

on my PS3: grand theft auto is awesome, close second is Gran Tourismo.
on my PC: not really a game but Microsoft Flight Simulator wastes WAY too much of my time, haha -pauly

current pc games im playing is assassins creed 3, farcry 3 and skirim. i do love all the old games to i have an emulator on my pc with every classic game from pong to golden eye on n64 something like 23000 games

Two older SSI games: Close Combat: Invasion Normandy and Close Combat: Battle of the Bulge. I looked up the other two in the Close Combat series, one about Market Garden and the other about the Russian Front, but the prices were out of sight.

None, not one. Well, maybe occasionally I will play Freecell or Internet Backgammon.

I play Age of Empires II - The Conquerors Expansion way too much. It's been many years since I bought any new games. I need to quit playing it and get my butt out in the garage.

-
Back