What did you get for Christmas 2013

-
Gift Cards and clothes. They dont know what to get me for the shop or my cars. They say I always just buy what I want anyhow. LOL

A very nice quilt (hand made by my youngest sons lady) and a well needed pair of new very nice walking shoes :cheers: Creed is out in a dear blind this morning and hopefully a back strap from mother natures grocery store as well Rani :color: and I got to give a few gifts as well :color:

A bottle of Crown Royal, a t shirt, a gift card to the liquor store, and a cheque for $50. Lean year here for us. I'm fine with that, as family is all healthy and for the most part, happy. The gift card will be passed on to my neighbor, as thanks for his snow blowing!

A much needed stud welder, wife want's the dent's out of my truck.

Shihatsu massager with built in heater for my Big Daddy chair as the kids call it. A male grooming kit with shaver, nose hair trimmer, and back scratcher, ( wife must be giving me a hint) LOL, a new Shower head for the master bath, some hot wheels cars for my collection,

3 M2 diecast auto haulers for my M2 collection The 58 chevrolet LCF with hurst performance products trailer, 57 dodge COE with plymouth performance clinic trailer with 68 cuda super stocker, Ford truck and car carrier trailer with 69 ford torino GT.

The die cast trucks came in a set, i found em on line, my wife bought them for me. I got a pic in my stocking since they havent arrived yet.

My honey must love me !!!

A nice wind suit,rechargeable flash light locking pliers and an electric weedeater. Got tired of always screwing with a gas one.Was much more fun watching those I spoiled like my grandson.

The best Christmas things were the non-material: having family over for both Christmas Eve and Christmas day.
Mopar/Car stuff: a great set of '50s and '60s era Mopar dealership illustrations from my kids, a new California Car Duster and detail brush from my oldest stepson and his family in Oklahoma.
Non-car stuff: Tom Clancy's last book (he's my favorite author)

clothes and some model kits one from you rani lol it got here on the 24th lol Oh and a shaver . Thanks rani .

Got a DeWalt 618 router with fixed and plunge bases. Also got a Bosch RA1171 router table and a nice box of bits. Also received a Black & Decker jigsaw. :D

I gave my fiancee a large print she's always wanted in a nice frame and a real-wood---the MDF stuff just falls apart too fast---bookshelf to replace a crappy MDF one she brought with her that's dying. I gave my dad some tools he's been wanting for a while and my mom got a few things she's been wanting as well.

All the kids were here which was very nice. Got some nice needed stuff and my son got me a $75 gift cert. for Summit. He knows his dad!

A backpack (which I really wanted!) a magnifying visor, a candle holder my sis made me from a piece of brain coral she found.

While back home in FL my Mom spoiled me, in her guest room she placed things she knows I like, she fixed me snacks, and bought me a part for my car. She hosted a picnic so all our extended family could get together and the little ones could run around.

My sister took me out for raw oysters and beer, and my other sister took me out to a place famous for their burgers...having one-on-one time with each of them and knowing they are happy is a great gift for an older brother to get.

Oh and finally this may sound weird but on Christmas Eve at work I waited on a real nice family, the children were in their 20's, as they were leaving one of the sons gave me a bear hug and wished me Merry Christmas, that made me feel really good.

My son and his girl friend came over last night for Christmas and we sat around and looked at old movies from when he was a kid, I loved every moment of it. I am a die hard SPARTAN FAN as both of my kids went there and are fans also so this is what my son gave me for Christmas, if you look close enough you will see that the cap has been removed. I have not seen my daughter yet because my grand daughter has been sick with the flu, but I am sure I have some more SPARTAN stuff on the way. I love the SPARTAN fishing lure also, no big ones will get away from that.
Bob

Attachments

• HPIM3050.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 253
-
Back