What direction should my next project take?

What should my next project be?

• Any 72 and earlier a body

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • Notch back barracuda

Votes: 34 43.6%
  • The 55 dodge

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Something else (please specify)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
-
is it really gonna matter what this poll turns out. do what you want. its your money and time going in it. last thing I would want to do is go out to the garage and be building on something I really didn't want.

I would go with a Barracuda like you want.
If you would be interested in a Fastback, i have a '69 Barracuda formula S 340 auto car that was an ex race car back in the '70s that i would let go pretty cheap.
It is rough and pretty stripped, but would be a good project to build a street/strip car out of, there's not a lot of rust in it. It was a B.C. car, but i have no papers for it.
P.M. me if you are interested.

I did have this same thought....but want a manual valve body auto for racing. I have broke too much 4 speed stuff......

Let me know if you would like the brake pedal assembly I removed from my automatic
56. Just pay the shipping its yours.
The clutch pedals I used in my car came from a 55 like yours with the 3-speed.

So I scored a box of 69 Barracuda parts today on kijiiji (like Craigslist)..... Heck of a deal, and I cant help butthink that it is the cosmic world pointing me in the right direction. Now I just have to find a 69 notch....

Attachments

• IMG_20150826_171112.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_20150826_171058.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_20150826_171404.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20150826_171409.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20150826_171430.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 101
Love the late 50's Mopars. It looks like it needs to be left alone but if you don't mind, I would resto mod it. Keep the early Hemi (those are so cool) cam, electronic conversion, etc. They can be made quite efficient. Adapt a o/d tranny and newer 8 3/4. Update to disc brakes and cruise. These old cars need to be driven and showed. tmm

And if you decide to sell the 55, there are thousands that would love to buy it. a;ll fixed up. If it was left original, only a few. (and I am all about keeping a nice original car just that) lol

So I scored a box of 69 Barracuda parts today on kijiiji (like Craigslist)..... Heck of a deal, and I cant help butthink that it is the cosmic world pointing me in the right direction. Now I just have to find a 69 notch....

I think you are finally on the right train to Barracudasville!

-
Back