what do cops look for?

-
Ha k in the day. I'd tell hot chicks there tires were wobbling to get there attention and stop. Worked like a charm each a d every time.

just now i was on my way back home from school for lunch....i was driving my aunt's ferd tortise bcoz Natasha (68 dart) is still down.

her car is much newer (2007) so i was adjusting the radio and looking around. suddenly i see red and blue lights in the rear view mirror...

i took a better look and yup ....he was after me. i look down and see i am going 5 below the speed limit (WTH), so i pull over and park and two officers get out of the patrol car. Its the county Sheriff bcoz i live in the farms and i was only about 3 miles from my house.

one officer came up the passenger side and stops by the passenger side rear door .....the other comes up to my window ....as they got out and came up to the car they took a good look at the car and the plate, took a good look through the back windows.

the officer watched me get the papers to the car from the glove box and my ID from my purse on the console, he takes the registration and compared it to the vin number on the dash. as he is comparing vin numbers, he looked through the windsheild at me and told me "hands on the steering" so i did as i was told. kinda strange feeling.

the two officers go back to the patrol car and were there for almost ten minutes.

then they both get out again and come up to the car, i right away put my hands back on the steering wheel before they came back........ the same officer comes up to the window again and takes his sunglasses off and takes a really good look at me up and down(very strange feeling).

and hands me my papers and ID and says "you have a good day miss"

Left me with a "WTH was that feeling"

So what were they looking for??

they didnt give me a ticket for anything .....never asked why my name is not on the registration,its my aunt's car.......never asked for immigration papers......didnt ask where i was going or coming from....NOTHING ????

WOW what was that?

I'm thinkin they were just a..holes like most all of em,...I can say that because I've dated a couple, and now I work with one,...Walk around dressed like jack booted Nazi's who got the "Do as I say, not as I do" attitude,...They have the ability to ruin yer day if you look at em wrong, without reason or probable cause....I figure they are insecure/power trippin/got beat up in school or all of the above...

I have to deal with them on a professional level when I do my fire dept stuff,...But I gotta tell ya, things generally go a lot smoother when we can finish up and get the hell outa dodge before they show up, ...I've learned that after 35 years of fire and EMS work...

I bet ya'll can count on one hand the number of times you've had a cop give you good news...

No, I'm not a felon or a dealer, I'm a vet, a registered voter and gun owner,...Sorry if your offended, but there is a reason I live in a cop free town, and like it...Not a fan,...At All...

If you get pulled over, always be polite (even if they're not),...turn on your inside light,...put your hands on the wheel,...and don't argue, you'll almost never win,...
For what it is worth.....my head doctor and I were talking about cops and there attitudes. He told me where he grew up, small town near Boston, that they used to/still do, make applicants take the MMPI 2 test http://psychology.about.com/od/psychologicaltesting/a/mmpi.htm during the hiring process. They are looking for applicants that score poorly in certain parts of the exam, in particular Scale 4 - Psychopathic Deviate. He told me that when he lived back there and had to take this test and the reason they gave him for not hiring him was his score on this particular part of the exam.....I have always wondered if there was any truth to what he told me, but..........

For what it is worth.....my head doctor and I were talking about cops and there attitudes. He told me where he grew up, small town near Boston, that they used to/still do, make applicants take the MMPI 2 test http://psychology.about.com/od/psychologicaltesting/a/mmpi.htm during the hiring process. They are looking for applicants that score poorly in certain parts of the exam, in particular Scale 4 - Psychopathic Deviate. He told me that when he lived back there and had to take this test and the reason they gave him for not hiring him was his score on this particular part of the exam.....I have always wondered if there was any truth to what he told me, but..........

Sure makes you wonder though.

Maybe they just thought you looked hot and wanted to get a closer look! :D
i had a old girl friend she was very attractive she got pulled over in her hot little convertible and soon after she noticed him often parked on her street ...then knocked on her door one day she worked nites as a bar tender when she told me he had came to the door I told hear to make a report ...long story short he was found guilty of all kinds of crap thrown off the force and the city payed over million dollars in restitution my old girl friend got a new jeep out of the deal so just wink and smile..:lol:..but it never works for me"" oh ya in court it was shown he had pulled up info on her over 100 times what a piece of work.

i had a old girl friend she was very attractive she got pulled over in her hot little convertible and soon after she noticed him often parked on her street ...then knocked on her door one day she worked nites as a bar tender when she told me he had came to the door I told hear to make a report ...long story short he was found guilty of all kinds of crap thrown off the force and the city payed over million dollars in restitution my old girl friend got a new jeep out of the deal so just wink and smile..:lol:..but it never works for me"" oh ya in court it was shown he had pulled up info on her over 100 times what a piece of work.

that is sooooo creepy

true story it was all over the news around here about five years ago..whats real creepy is he is probley a cop somewhere else now!!

it's like Kurt Russell's character says in Dark Blue (paraphrasing): No one ever wants to see a cop until some a$$hole sticks a gun in their face, then you can't get there soon enough"

We got a sayin out here,..."If someone sticks a gun in your face, you stick a bigger gun in theirs"...

Funny how people talk about how cops have attitudes. Most of the people who say that have one too! But, I guess that's different! Lol

Unfortunately, I'm not a cop but if I had to deal with the BS they do on a daily basis I would have an attitude too!

If you have Facebook follow Brimfield PD in Ohio. The Chief is a Ball Buster! His posts will make you laugh!

-
Back