What do these seat track fit?

-

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I found these seat tracks in the trunk of a 67 Dart project car that I bought. Would anyone have any idea what they are for? The 67 low back buckets that came with the car had different tracks so I’m hoping that someone can help. Thanks all.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

DSCN0884.jpg

DSCN0885.jpg

For the 67 Dart? Would you happen to know if they fit the 68 and 69 cars? If I can get some kind of application, then I can try to sell them.

Thanks

Ken

FWIW, they look just like the tracks for my 69 Dart bench seat. Should have a wire connecting them for the release mechanism, though.

George

The wire is long gone but anything can be made up for that. Just so it connects one to the other to move the levers so you can move the seat forward and back. At least now I know what they are for. I'll try FeeBay and see if they move. Any idea as to what a decent starting price would be?

Ken

bench seat tracks all the way to 76 are the same except for the roller cages. Early are steel and later are plastic.
I've bought those for 10 dollars here and at ebay. Shipping was 16 to 22 dollars. :(
By the way , those aren't complete. The big return springs are missing. Good luck

I appreciate the help guys. I'll try to peddle them for the $10 figure even without the big return springs. Maybe I'll get lucky.

Ken

-
Back