what do ya give for the 20th

-

dodgeboy

Reaction score
Help, tomorrow is our 20 th wedding anniversary what are ya supposed to give .I don't keep up with this stuff.and before anybody says it. A divorce is not what you give for any anniversary. I already did that with my first wife. Lol

20th Anniversary Traditional Gift:

China. It symbolizes the beautiful, elegant, and delicate of your love for one another over the past 20 years.
20th Anniversary Contemporary/Modern Gift:

Platinum. Platinum is strong and enduring, just like your 20-year old marriage.
20th Anniversary Gemstone:

Emerald or a yellow or golden diamond.
20th Anniversary Color:

Emerald green or white.
20th Anniversary Flower:

Day Lily.

A dozen red roses and a nice meal at a quiet restaurant is a good start.

Your 20th is tomorrow & you're asking now? :violent1: Just Kidding :razz:

Breakfast or coffee in bed would be nice along with a card or handwritten note. Surprise her with something you wouldn't normally do.... You don't have to spend $$ to tell her Happy Anniversary & that you love her IMO :love5:

Congrats on 20 years together.....Very Cool !!!

Gave my wife a Chrysler Crossfire Roadster for our 20th! :)

(We were already looking at them - found an '06 up near Vegas new-on-lot with 53 miles for $25k in 2008 - she still loves it going on our 26th)

we sailed the seas on a big ship for 14 days on the eastern caribbean.
don't buy her dishes. lol

I gave diamonds!!! When the bride and I got married waay back when, I couldn't afford much of a ring, so a couple years before our 20th I started saving change, thinking I would take her on a cruise! Well, that idea turned into a Disney cruise plan with kids tagging along and such!!!ABORT!! So I switched gears and spent all of the change I saved and updated the diamond in her ring!! Still getting kudos for that move almost 4 years later!

For our 25th....cruise proper with no kids!!!

I have my 25th coming up in May and we are planning to renew our vows and have a big barbeque shindig !!!!! Ribs & Chicken--Steve

I believe 20th you give the gift of a classic Mopar and a promise of 20 more years of harassing your better half.

It's really very simple...do the dishes and take out the trash and tell her you want your toenails cut...then ask her if she wants to have some coffee and a roll and skip the coffee go straight to the roll...lmao

Wow thanks for all the great ideas and yea 6pak im slow on the draw besides I was sitting in Houston texas on our anniversary. We live in Illinois. I will be home this weekend she told me she found what she wants its a pink craftsman tool box for her crafting tools and other articles. Lol

Wow thanks for all the great ideas and yea 6pak im slow on the draw besides I was sitting in Houston texas on our anniversary. We live in Illinois. I will be home this weekend she told me she found what she wants its a pink craftsman tool box for her crafting tools and other articles. Lol

I've seen that toolbox at our local Sears - It's way cool for the love of your life. Plus you can keep your tools in there for security. No man in his right mind would risk stealing a woman's tools out of her pink box.

Congratulations too on the 20 years!

An older gentleman was working on his car and commented that his 20th anniversary was coming up next week. I congratulated him and asked how things had been. He said that things had gone very well and that was probably due to the fact that he took his wife to Paris for their first anniversary. I mentioned that he was very kind and that they must have enjoyed that trip but if he had given such an extravagant gift for the first anniversary what were his plans for the 20th? He paused a minute then said, "Well I think I'm probably going to go back to Paris and bring her back this time!"

My wife and I took a road trip around the country side last year and re-newed our vows in Vegas with Elvis...it was a great two weeks.

My wife and I took a road trip around the country side last year and re-newed our vows in Vegas with Elvis...it was a great two weeks.

It's a way way overused word but I have to say it here... "Awesome" and maybe even throw in "Epic". That's very cool.

-
Back