What do you guys think - New look for the 318?

-

GoodysGotaCuda

Mr. Goody
Reaction score
First put the motor together it had the MP stuff. MP intake is a noticeable restriction vs the ram air, so i never use it. Up and decided to go plain jane and well. here it is. Still a few things to do, but its done for the most part.

Here it is with the MP stuff.

dfe11.gif

Daily driven like so

100_1060.jpg

Welp here it sits so far. Just kinda toss the air cleaner on and such for a pic. I know i need to attempt to reshoot the timing chain cover and what not with a little fresh paint to help it out. Anyone think i should black that alum fuel line that crosses over the intake? any other suggestions/commets? :popcorn:

I'll be losing the 'super six' deal, hopefully for a '318 four barrel' pie tin, and those '318 200hp' decals will go on the valve covers

100_1340.jpg

100_1341.jpg

100_1342.jpg

wait...so why did you take off all the pretty stuff lol, looks sleeper like that ahah, but i love all the mp stuff on it, i love those valve covers cuda defiantly getting those over the mt ones :headbang:

eh i used to like the MP valve covers. But i've since grown tired of them. i have a pair of black wrinkles, matching air cleaner and a pair of the polished MP covers. outta make a cool display in the new house :D

I bet the chevy kids are a little confused about that super six you got there. Did you do anything special to wire in the alternator?

gremlin said:
I bet the chevy kids are a little confused about that super six you got there. Did you do anything special to wire in the alternator?

Nope nothin special with that. Just ran six gauge wire to the batt in the trunk. You the guy helping Alex out? :toothy7:

And yes, its lovin these 70* days :blob:

Don't know any Alex's. Is he in Houston? I have a friend in Katy, Tx. that asked me the same thing. If it's the same guy, I think he moderates the Mopar section on turbomustangs.com

BTW...nice Barracuda. I had a Blue w/ black top, black interior 72 'Cuda 440-6 w/ 4 speed.

gremlin said:
Don't know any Alex's. Is he in Houston? I have a friend in Katy, Tx. that asked me the same thing. If it's the same guy, I think he moderates the Mopar section on turbomustangs.com

BTW...nice Barracuda. I had a Blue w/ black top, black interior 72 'Cuda 440-6 w/ 4 speed.

Ah well he i think he said a local guy that goes by gremlinsteve over on moparts was helping with his 383. seeing you are in houston and named gremlin, thought you might be the guy. :toothy7:

Looks Good.....I have a 318 4bbl pie pan at home...the thing is mint if you are interested.

temp sensor is unhooked.

Looks very nice.

If you can't afford the 318 4bbl pie, just leave the Super Six on,
and confuse people. :)

GoodysGotaCuda said:
cavemanmoron said:
temp sensor is unhooked.
:scratch: No its not, the gauge and fan sender are both hooked up in that last pic lol

Last pic?, :scratch: Huh? Doh!!

The lean burn ones, Ok,
I looked at the first posts pics, heck the bypass hoses weren't on yet,
never mind. Duh.

100_1342.jpg

100_1342.jpg

-
Back