What do you think of my lancer

-
Can't wait for the paint. Have you decided a color choice/ paint scheme?

Can't wait for the paint. Have you decided a color choice/ paint scheme?

having a hard time with color decision, originally i thought viper red, then i could visualize it in surf blue. but then maybe tangerine. but at this point i can't say

My opinion something metallic in a medium tone will best show off the sculpted metal.

My opinion something metallic in a medium tone will best show off the sculpted metal.

though i do want the color to be in good taste, silvers titanium, platinum, beige taupe all go unnoticed. look at parking lots and in traffic. everything today is one of these colors. once in while a red or blue will pop up.

I'm in the same boat on color choice for my FB barracuda. I can hardly wait to see the lancer in full paint that thing is a work of art I have always appreciated the body lines on the lancer.
And the creativity you have put in to just makes it look even better

I'd love it in Mauve Poly you see on '66 Chargers but I know that color is not for everyone.

I'm in the same boat on color choice for my FB barracuda. I can hardly wait to see the lancer in full paint that thing is a work of art I have always appreciated the body lines on the lancer.
And the creativity you have put in to just makes it look even better

thanks. that's what i want to achieve..

Well I have to add my color opinion since others are, I think it would look awesome in
turbine bronze

I know I know :D. I have mine narrowed down to two, f8 or viper red you could always give
your color choice for my car

Scan a pic of you car into paint shop pro and cyber paint your car with the different colors and see how it looks

Sculptured is the right word to describe your car. You have to pick a color that magnifies the shadows and shows off the lines you've created. I see a best of show in your future.

I love it! Are those Challenger scoops? They look great and shortening the body really changes the car. That SRT4 looks right at home between the front fenders and should make it go like scat! tmm

I love it! Are those Challenger scoops? They look great and shortening the body really changes the car. That SRT4 looks right at home between the front fenders and should make it go like scat! tmm

70 cuda. not done with body mods yet. should haul pretty good, since its rwd and lighter than a neon to start

How about f6 green ?
That would standout !!
The hood and car look sweet !!

-
Back