What do you think of my lancer

-
My pick is Curious Yellow!!
Are those fiberglass front fenders? Where did you get them? If you dont mind, PM me the cost......I have a 62 Valiant drag car...and glass fenders are next on my list.....wish they made doors.LOL
Andrew/Kidd

My pick is Curious Yellow!!
Are those fiberglass front fenders? Where did you get them? If you dont mind, PM me the cost......I have a 62 Valiant drag car...and glass fenders are next on my list.....wish they made doors.LOL
Andrew/Kidd

no they are original steel fenders.
but if your looking for parts like that the best place to search are on the australian valiant forums. like this one http://1962valiants.yuku.com/

What a great looking little car! Engine choice is really different. The body mods done so far look perfect.

Viper red would look good but that is pretty common these days.
Prowler Orange or Turbine Bronze I think would look great, with some shade of camel, beige, or chocolate brown interior. Multi-colored earth tone interior of those 3 would be me.

Jeep used to have a color called "Chili Pepper Red". It's a deeper red with a little "attitude"!

take a look at my latest modification

Attachments

• DSCF3779.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 157
  • DSCF3726.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCF3711.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCF3688.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCF3686.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 156
That sucker is going to look like a mini-BatMobile!!!
VERY KOOL!!
Treblig

The reason I said mini-BatMobile is that your car had the extended fender sections over the head lights and the mini-fin on the rear. Then there's that bulge below the rear fins at the rear quarter on each side. Just Say'n

Treblig

Attachments

• review_66batmobile_1[1].jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 132
The reason I said mini-BatMobile is that your car had the extended fender sections over the head lights and the mini-fin on the rear. Then there's that bulge below the rear fins at the rear quarter on each side. Just Say'n

Treblig

you're just say'n you need glasses?:violent1:

Attachments

• DSCF3564.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 109
  • DSCF3565.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCF3566.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 113
That cars pretty cool! I like the motor choice that you're going with and the overall lines of the car.

-
Back