What do you think of my new shop sign?

-

4fortyDemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here's my new shop sign 4' x 8' My Project car is going to emulate the sign or visaversa....

Attachments

• newsign.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 261
I guess its ok if you like cool mopar signs....
Steve, well I was thinking of putting a Studebaker on it but it probably wouldn't be as cool on this site! I used to have a 32 ford coupe and thought that my calling card should reflect something that I like. It''s basically a billboard that's going to be placed downtown for my business.
Thanks for the comments!

Thanks Demon!
Man are we all up late or what!! I'm still at work wrenching on cars.

Nice!

...Now you need one for your office that says:

"Hire a teenager ...while they still know everything". lol

Steve, well I was thinking of putting a Studebaker on it but it probably wouldn't be as cool on this site! I used to have a 32 ford coupe and thought that my calling card should reflect something that I like. It''s basically a billboard that's going to be placed downtown for my business.
Thanks for the comments!

Very cool, I likey and if you want, send one to me and I can advertise for you too!!

Frankie- No kidding! I have t-shirts made and customers ask for them (cause, naturally they're cool with a Mopar on it)- I thought of having a slogan on the back that says-
" If we can't fix it, We won't!"

Steve- I'll have to send ya one when I get some more made.

Great design and artwork! Just sent you the email on your website.

Very cool sign'age art you have going there!!!

Again- thanks for the kudos. I'm in no way affiliated with the designer of the car but OC Dart (and anyone for that matter) is interested in who did it and how much- go to :
3deuce-speedshop.com . The guy is really easy to work with- give him a picture of your car or in my case he'll look one up for you. I told him the color,stripes,hood,year (71),wheels etc. he custom taylors it to your specs or your pic. I got a Christmas special for I think $40 or $45 - right now it's $70 and he gives you a hard disc to keep.

I'll see about some t-shirts- I really don't want to get in trouble on this site trying to promote my auto repair business- Adam- feel free to chime in anytime!

I have a Large decal thats going on the shop truck too and I just sponsored a local Alcohol funny car (a Chevy- with a Demon on it!! LOL) with my logo.

Molalla! I know where that be!! Home of the White Horse.....

Nice sign, where will it be located?

Molalla! I know where that be!! Home of the White Horse.....

Nice sign, where will it be located?

LOL! The white horse! It's going to be on 213 right across the street from McDonalds/Safeway. Stop in we'll have a beer if ya like!

LOL! The white horse! It's going to be on 213 right across the street from McDonalds/Safeway. Stop in we'll have a beer if ya like!

Unfortunately, the good old Oregon economy got me and my career of 13 years went away, so know I get to visit Wilsonville every day....I hope to get my Dart on the road this summer and cruise it, I'll swing by if I do! Do you go to the Mopar fest at Woodburn Drag?

-
Back