What do you think of this 71' Dart?

-

King

Reaction score
Just wanted to see what everybody thinks about this 1971 Dart on the bay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...viewitem=&item=270186327538&_trksid=p3907.m32

I've been wanting to get another A-Body and I found this one. This one looks like a good project. The problem is I have no time to go check it out before it ends. I just don't want to buy it and not be happy with it.

What do you guys think? Is it worth it the way it looks?
I'm also thinking of buy the 4 door to.:grin:

PLMK, Thanks Brian

the two door is a pile of junk and lucky to be a parts car.... i bought a 2 door in better shape with a 8 3/4 rear for $500 a few months ago that is a parts car...

move on there is way better deals out there..

Agreed, don't let the itch make you jump at scratch. Wait it out.
If your talemts included body work, and theres a bit to be done on that car.....

Wheres you location King? It's not under your name. Theres some decnet deals in our area of the country advertised on here.
What is your limit on getting in the game? (Car price)

I'm from se PA down by DE & MD.
Thanks for the posts.
Brian

Thanks for the posts.
Brian

oh man... theres tons of mopars in our area.. i'm from south jersey... don't settle for a car like that... a friend just bought a spotless 70 dart for $3500... the tri -state area have a ton of mopars..

Thanks for the posts.
Brian

That is a good location. Lots of megalopolis to cruise in to find cars.
Near Philly? Or closer to King of Prussia?
I don't think it will be a problem finding something around there. Just keep an eye out for rotted frame rails and floor pans.

look at this car.... he added the scoops and tires but other then cleaning it up this is what it looked like. thats the original paint too... he bought it local (s.jersey) . he found it on craigs list. $3500. they are out there... just be paitent..

IMG_1856.jpg

Nice Dart!

I'd rather have a 70-71 Duster, 67-69 Valiant.

I'll keep looking. The new auto paper comes out tomorrow.

Thanks Brian

Run King run and don't look back. Don't worry one will come up a lot more reasonably priced. The one on ebay is full of cancer.

Terry

look at this car.... he added the scoops and tires but other then cleaning it up this is what it looked like. thats the original paint too... he bought it local (s.jersey) . he found it on craigs list. $3500. they are out there... just be paitent..

IMG_1856.jpg

holy sh#t, and i thought i stole my duster for 2500, i would have gladly paid an extra grand for that car

holy sh#t, and i thought i stole my duster for 2500, i would have gladly paid an extra grand for that car

in person the car is as spotless as it looks in the picture... i'm so stinking jealous...lol

in person the car is as spotless as it looks in the picture... i'm so stinking jealous...lol

Holy crap is right. I'm jealous too. My recent find is not even road worthy yet for 3K. That was an excellent steal. I bet the guy still has a sheepish grin :toothy6:

lol.. yea he does... the real kicker is he sent pics and asked what i thought it was worth before he bought it... i told him anywhere from $4000 to $9000 depending on what it was like in person... think they were asking $4000. they had a few guys over that low balled the sellers. craig offered them like $3800 and got to talking with them and they said we know its going to a good home and that they liked how he didn't low ball then and said they would take $3500.... tell me that aint cool...

-
Back