What Do You Want For Christmas?

-
Gosh, thanks.
I was going to say how do you know he's talking about you? Lol
I shake my head everyday and wonder how I made out so well in that department myself. (I had to kiss a lot of frogs) I to have one of the good ones.
Do the best you can, that's all any of us can do.

Well I figured if you look in the mirror and that's the man you see and present to her. Then she has everything she could ever want. If not? Well wouldn't that be on you?

I was referring to her health, which is something out of my control.

I was referring to her health, which is something out of my control.

her health is our of your control
how she experiences it, is not
at least, not completely
if you choose to be the man God intended you to be I can guarantee you her health issues will not weigh near as heavy on her soul as they would if she was alone

I'm going with this. Santa has already been way to good to me. I've got to stay out of Lowe's, Home Depot, Academy Sports, and Bass Pro. I've gotten myself way too many toys. All jokes aside though, what I mostly want, is happiness and good health for everyone. Prayers for your Wife Rob.
Merry Christmas to all !!

LOL, I bought me a new gun for Christmas. :D

Cheers, watcha get?

I bought my G19 used. But less than 100 rds cycled. Gen4 9mm w/cleaning kit (NIB), 3 mags, soft case, 50 rds HP and 50 rds target for $450. Had to jump on that one.

I'm gonna give it to wifey to replace her .38 S&W Airweight. I get to confiscate that piece so its win-win. I love this little J frame, a sweet shooter for sure.
http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...4_750001_750051_757768_-1_757767_757751_image

Cheers, watcha get?

I bought my G19 used. But less than 100 rds cycled. Gen4 9mm w/cleaning kit (NIB), 3 mags, soft case, 50 rds HP and 50 rds target for $450. Had to jump on that one.

I'm gonna give it to wifey to replace her .38 S&W Airweight. I get to confiscate that piece so its win-win. I love this little J frame, a sweet shooter for sure.
http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...4_750001_750051_757768_-1_757767_757751_image

I won a .38 S&W Airweight at a NRA banguet couple years ago. It is a sweet piece. Just bought a Glock 42 recently. I'm close to being long on pocket pistols.

I would like for all my Cancer fighting partners to be healed and put back in complete healthy condition. It is a lonely fight that only they God and their partners in life will understand. Tomorrow is not promised.Merry Christmas to all. Steve

I wish for everyone around here to get a turn signal in their stockings.

Sig Sauer 9mm carry gun. Waiting for my IWB holster to get here.

I bought myself a laser sight for my carry gun the other day
after church service this evening I stoop up to pray, and my wife said "what's on your foot"?
turned out the switch was a little too sensitive, and my laser had turned itself on, pointing right through the bottom of my side holster onto my foot :D

I bought myself a laser sight for my carry gun the other day
after church service this evening I stoop up to pray, and my wife said "what's on your foot"?
turned out the switch was a little too sensitive, and my laser had turned itself on, pointing right through the bottom of my side holster onto my foot :D

hope and pray for better health for all fabo members and families. ditto on the great wife, God couldn't have been better to me! if only she was a better house keeper! LOL------------

I want to sell out everything. I guess Santa cant bring me a buyer

-
Back