what does this control

-

dodgenut7

Reaction score
ok anybody with a dart please help. i have a 69 dart gt on my dash next to my wiper switch to the left is another switch. i have no idea what it is for . it will just spin and spin does anyone have any idea what this would be for?

i have no pics its not after market it looks just like my other switches

I thought you were asking about what does this control?:-D

MansBestFriend.jpg

Follow the wiring .Maybe its an original switch added by a PO for some grand plan,but now nothing.

Does the knob match any others ? I dont know where a 69 Dart clock adjust cable would be. That will just spin unless you push in to engage the clock.

the knob looks like my wiper and headlight switch but it does not push in just spins

is it like a rod sticking down? took me forever to figure out on my car those pull toward you and turn on the rear air

nope not the four ways that is a toggle switch by my headlights and car doesnt have air i am stumped i will post PICTURES as soon as i can and a big THANX for all the input so far

did a prior owner add a manual choke & use a 69 knob?

a manuel choke is a possibility i guess i cant think of anything else it would be for you are probably right never even thought of that thanx

Stand on your head and look at the back side of the dash with a flashlight. What's the knob attached too? I've never seen a choke cable that would spin around....

-
Back