What does this dash bezel fit?

-

70orangeswinger

Reaction score
Any help out there to tell me what this dash bezel fits?

000_0591.JPG

000_0594.JPG

Not trying to be picky, but with black center caps outlined white, its 69 specific. But it will work for 68/9. 68 had chromed caps.
Nice piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not trying to be picky, but with black center caps outlined white, its 69 specific. But it will work for 68/9. 68 had chromed caps.
Nice piece. I might be interested if it is for sale as well.
But if sorta needs to have a matching dashframe, cuz of the thumb wheel radio. And that also means a matching glovebox and ashtray. I mean if you want to use it for one of your own cars.

Just some constructive criticism....

The holes along the top for the mounting screws look too large...

There's supposed to be a counterbore for the screw head to mount in and I can't see it in your pictures...

Maybe post some better pictures...

Maybe it's missing the metal plate along the top?

I'm learning how much I don't know about these things, so just asking.

Is the round circle to the left of the speedometer pod an indication of a Rallye dash? I know all '67-'69 Barracuda's got the same dash, but only the Rallye dash got the 150 mph speedo and had the option of a trip meter, right? Or am I wrong on that, too?

I think the top holes are clearance holes for the screws and they do not fasten to it, and are correct. The metal plate does appear to be missing. That bolts the dash in on the top.

They are all rally dashes in the 67-69 barracudas. The 150 speedo came with the formula s package. I think the trip odo was standard in 67 only, optional other years.

The 150 speedo was part of the "decor pkg". The top metal plate isnt repopped as far as I know. I have an extra one if someone's interested (not trying to hijack)

-
Back