What emotions do you feel?

What do you feel when you see these photos?

• HEY! Lay off!!! He is my Hero!!!!

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • The guy has talent.

Votes: 22 14.9%
  • I could do that show better than him given the chance....

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • Arrogant Prick!! keep your filthy mitts off Mopars!!!!

Votes: 77 52.0%
  • HEY! is that the guy from monkey poop garage i just ran over with my Cuda?!!!! STAY OFF MY TV!!

Votes: 30 20.3%

• Total voters
-

tarvin890

tarvin890
Reaction score
When you look at this picture and see that man so close to a MOPAR!!??

Attachments

• gas.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 919
  • monkey.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 912
Keep the *** monkey away from the Mopars... LOL

they screw up every car with lowering.....air ride...and GREEN......I hate almost every shade of GREEN!! They can hose the bowties and ovals but stay away from mopars...Aaron"the ford" and his chevy BOSS aren't worthy to touch a MOPAR

I like the show, I like green, and think they do pretty decent work.

If they are selling cars, and people are buying... then they are doing good. Meeting market forces is how you succeed... rare mofos can change market demands.

He seems a bit of a contrived character, but it is tv. More power to em.

I watch it from time to time just for the entertainment of it. Once in a while, they do get something right, lol.

I think most people don't like the show because he has become successful in his endeavors.

If I want to watch a real restoration show, I watch Fantom Works or Restoration Garage, both of those shows are pretty decent IMO.

So much emotion against a car builder lol

I don't much care on way or the other. Seen the show a couple of times, did nothing for me.. He damn sure ain't touching MY Mopar tho!!!!

Bar Brawl ! reminds me of a guy who would try to steal ones lady,

Eh, I don't mind him, I like watching any resto-mod show. Some things he does are cringeworthy, but in the end, he probably has no say in what gets done. He is pretty arrogant though.

I don't know who he is, but after reading the comments, I deduce he's from a show that fucks up cars.

Therefore, those of you that watch the show are part of the problem. Stop watching stupid crap like this, and stupid people like that go away.

I watch only because I like cars. Besides that He's A DWEEB , another car show where they pay too much for a piece of junk and flip it to someone that has more money then brains .

It's just a t.v. show, folks.
Things done are based on ratings and not much else.
He's probably a decent guy in real life.
On the show he's an arrogant prick that ruins cars, not just Mopars!

-
Back