What happened at BBD?

-
I did a yahoo search and came back with a new link saying BBDart.com has moved. I clicked that and got:

BigBlockDart has moved to its new (and permanent)
location at the address below.
Please update your bookmarks. HTTP://WWW.BIGBLOCKDART.COM

If you have problems accessing the new site, feel free to write to the address below.

[email protected]

I don't get the link back to BBDart.com
Guess I'll email Bill.

talked to ABJ - who talked to Bill -

BBD exceeded it's monthly bandwith - thier switching to a dedicated server as we speak, and will be up by the weekend....

Yep, Bill was working on it last night, It's not going to be cheap to fix, but it should be good for a while, according to Bill.
He had been in contact with the service provider, and had everything in the works around 9:30 last night. It will take a while to transfer the data to the new server.

By the sounds of it, it'll take Bill a while to configure "his" server. Sounds like he's got his work cut out for him!

Mark

Due to a large increase in traffic, bigblockdart.com is currently upgrading to it's own dedicated server
so we have the resources needed to provide uninterrupted service.
Please be patient while we get everything working

Thanks for your understanding - Bill R

Mopower71 said:
Due to a large increase in traffic, bigblockdart.com is currently upgrading to it's own dedicated server
Please be patient while we get everything working
Please be patient while we get everything working.

Thanks for your understanding - Bill R :thumblef:

New message on BBD

It's been a tough couple of days, but we're almost back online - stayed tuned, it should only be another day or two...

Looks like Bill is almost there. At least there is a page to view. I think everything is working except the forum.

Another Update from Bill:
Ok faithful users...we're attempting to restore an older backup of the database...news will be posted once we're back!

-
Back