What Happened to Stroker Scamp

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

daredevil

Reaction score
Post any favorable memories of our departed member Stroker Scamp. I will start. I was gonna put a 750 carb on my 318 and he rebuilt a core 625 he had and sent it to me free of charge. I knew he wanted me to pay it forward. I in turn helped out 3 other members. Thanks for making me a better person Rob.

enough already. Hes still got access to the rest of the -f-bo sites. Hes not dead.

Well first time I heard of Stroker Scamp was when he post a thread to help Bruce out.
I have not been a member here very long...But seeing what great guy he is,I even started a thread to help him when he was in need.
Man he has been returned that favor over and over and over,mainly with knowledgeable information....He is doing FRANKSTEEN and I getting my 318 magnum build together...he building a hot /6 for his 63 dart..and I piece together my /6 build for my 63 dart.
Rob is a great guy and definitely getting his number and calling him soon !!!
Next time I am Georgia I am definitely going to stop and visit...

Yes-Yes it is,and deadly as a viper.

enough already. Hes still got access to the rest of the -f-bo sites. Hes not dead.
Hey Adam the Soup Nazi fit ya better with that NO POST FOR YOU ! signature....
Now back to the Topic !!!

Thank you for pointing that out! I don't know what happened but I'm assuming he somehow got banned? Untill I read your reply, I seriously thought he died!:wack:

Post any favorable memories of our departed member Stroker Scamp. I will start. I was gonna put a 750 carb on my 318 and he rebuilt a core 625 he had and sent it to me free of charge. I knew he wanted me to pay it forward. I in turn helped out 3 other members. Thanks for making me a better person Rob.

He was always helpful and straitened me out on a couple things Pete, sent me an adapter to set my carb up right on my Low Deck /6.
Thank you SS.
He liked to get strait to the point.. and some times it was a sharp point that some times cut deep for some folks :eek:ops:
I think I pm'ed him one time (that you may scare a new member off
Just reading it from here) , it might have been me some times.. I treat folks the way I want to be treated but I can not expect it
expectations will be broke in life.. and we all know it will..:-k
So we learn as we wake up everyday

Geez, went for a nice cruise in the Valiant with the kids around the lakes tonight with some Kewl MoPars and I come back to read this......oh well, banned? Not sure why but I know he gave the mods a hard time and came off pretty salty at first, then seemed to get better and seemed like a good guy. I never had a beef with him, I will miss his posts though.

I was banned for a week once by Rumblefish because I posted a Mopar babe picture with a nipple showing though a wet shirt....didn't think it was fair but I was warned before....I learned not to piss off the mods and it's been good ever since.

I never met SS But he reminds me of one of my best friends by not pulling punches and being brutally honest.

I though he actually died. Banned or not, glad to know he is at least ok lol.

I believe he has been banned a time or two before. Last time we all pleaded with the mods to get him back.

He likes to speak his mind, which is admirable.... But can land ya in some trouble too lol.

Hes a good dude though!

I like Rob,did some business with him,little bit of all right.I watched him bounce from post to post,trying to answer some unusual questions.I totally understand how he could have a bad day.Still ,have to respect other members and mods.

I spoke with Rob just the other day. Something happen to him?

Now I'm beginning to worry, can't find him on FB..

My fondest memory of SS is when he flipped out when I tried to explain to him that a feed and return on a carb was not fuel injection. Yes it kept the carb cool, but it did not, or can not feed as FI can. He swore up and down that I called him names and tried to get me banned.

Yesterday he damn near mucked up a guys build 'cause he didn't even know how to figure bearing clearances.... Wow. I called him on it nicely..... Like I said before, 75% of his advice was spot on and well done... 'nogh said.

9 out of 10 posts I think he was a smartass! He thrived on starting arguments. My 02 cents. Thier is still a handful that act the same way on this forum.

9 out of 10 posts I think he was a smartass! He thrived on starting arguments. My 02 cents. Thier is still a handful that act the same way on this forum.

I think so too

I never had a problem with him.I felt he was very knowlegable and I got alot of good info from reading alot of his comments to some threads.You can't always expect people to talk to you like they are your mommy.

This is that this getting to be like.

Attachments

• horse.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 488
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back