What Happened to Stroker Scamp

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
To Adam and all. I see and hear the heat from both sides. And Adam along with the rest of the Mods are doing a fine job. Different people come off the wrong way at times. I myself never had a run in or problem with SS. If this is an alcohol issue has anyone ever offered him any help. I mean this is a tight fellowship of Mopar Brothers/Sisters and I'm sure he may not want a hand out.
Because he will have to want to get better before anyone can help him, I understand that part well. I would just hate to see the site and other's just turn their backs on someone that may need a helping hand. I know you said this has been dealt with a year ago. If my memory recalls this place has always been here for the people needing it. No matter what they are going through. Even you Adam I know you remembered this "Save AdamR's Dart" I ain't saying bring him back. I'm saying lets not turn our back on him. Adam said he still has access. Limited I'm sure.

Just my two cents,
Michael

YOUR TALK TALKED
& YOUR WALK TALKED,
BUT YOUR WALK TALKED
MORE THAN YOUR TALK TALKED

CHEERS!
Or as my pop's used to say (doing his best Baretta impersonation)

"Don't let your Bulldog MOUTH get in the way
of your Chiuaua ***" !!!

As far as I know,the alcohol thing is just a flat out lie.

"As far as you know". There again has anyone confirmed this at all? Just saying. :violent1: Only so much to beat here.
And here again here is the member that help you out pretty good from the resto thread he set up for you. Now is that a lie also. Just calling it like I see it bro.

No Rob has admitted this before about a year ago. But Rob is a great guy and will be missed here. But he has posted in my thread over at B bodies.

Rob never ever did me wrong, helped me with shipping a part from another member to me, and I know he gave and rebuilt a carb for another Canadian member here for nothing. I always enjoyed reading his posts. Yep he could be rough around the edges, but this aint Toddlers and Tiaras, its about cars, and yep we all know egos, testosterone go hand in hand with horsepower!

He has always been nice to me and I have spoke to him on the phone a couple times he has always been helpful and quite knowledgeable. I will miss seeing his posts.

I think whatever his problems are, it is a testament
to the mods wisdom to ban him form this part of FABO
for his transgressions and allow him some
lattitude by still allowing him
access to the other parts of the F BO mopar experience.
Perhap he will enrich and help build the other sites and
have less problems in a lesser prominent forum.

You know when i thought i was losing my trans in my old truck he was very helpful . Told me how to check things step by step. But as stated he can be a smart *** but who aint . Theres nothing we can do . But say good bye on fabo He has a yahoo IM too tho and im not sure what other sites hes on

You know when i thought i was losing my trans in my old truck he was very helpful . Told me how to check things step by step. But as stated he can be a smart *** but who aint . Theres nothing we can do . But say good bye on fabo He has a yahoo IM too tho and im not sure what other sites hes on

Asa he is on FBBO

I think whatever his problems are, it is a testament
to the mods wisdom to ban him form this part of FABO
for his transgressions and allow him some
lattitude by still allowing him
access to the other parts of the F BO mopar experience.
Perhap he will enrich and help build the other sites and
have less problems in a lesser prominent forum.

Yeah I'm with you on that. Ah it will fade away.

You know I see one more side that most of y'all don't see. This is being from the South I grew up one state above Rob. That being said I was raised in SC and we are naturally smart asses some times. I have a Yankee cousin from CT. that can't take my sense of humor too. I know it's not the good example but a lot of us don't like being told we can't do something.. I just hope that Adam and Rob was having a bad day.

i promise you hes reading all of this. ...:wave: ...i hope to run into him on another site. ya we are smart asses at one time or another. im used to it around my neck of the woods

You know I see one more side that most of y'all don't see. This is being from the South I grew up one state above Rob. That being said I was raised in SC and we are naturally smart asses some times. I have a Yankee cousin from CT. that can't take my sense of humor too. I know it's not the good example but a lot of us don't like being told we can't do something.. I just hope that Adam and Rob was having a bad day.

See,this is my point of view. He can be rough sometimes,but it's just his sence of humour. I am sure that in person his humour comes off much better,but as it appears on this forum,it seems offensive sometimes.

Personally it took me a while to realise he was just joking when he told typed something a bit off color,but then I would look at it and realise it's just his type of humour. Now I think about it,He is a really funny guy.

it is a lie... there was ONE time about a year ago he was drinkin and things got a little out of hand as i remember... so now anytime anything happens with SS the mods are slandering him with beign a drunk... and thats messed up...

we all know he speaks his mind... and yes he is a PITA for the mods... but to flat out lie that he is a drunk is f*cked up and i dont care who you are...

183309_10150104124987021_3128795_n.jpg

I now know why you and I get along so good. I've been in SC all of my life. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back