What Happened to Stroker Scamp

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is a lie... there was ONE time about a year ago he was drinkin and things got a little out of hand as i remember... so now anytime anything happens with SS the mods are slandering him with beign a drunk... and thats messed up...

we all know he speaks his mind... and yes he is a PITA for the mods... but to flat out lie that he is a drunk is f*cked up and i dont care who you are...

See I remember that incident. And as far as drinking,I believe his use is strictly medicinal anyways. Helps calm his pain from his buggered up ear if I remember correctly.

His sence of humour is rough for sure,but you kinda have to have a thick skin for the internet anyways yes? And he has insulted me plenty of times,but I always took it in the light of insults and humour from one friend to another.

Anyways done is done. It's really too bad. Rob is one of the smartest mechs I have ever met,and his knowledge and help around here will be sorely missed by more than one person.

As for me,I dont really spend much time around here anyways. Now I have even less reason to be here..

it is a lie... there was ONE time about a year ago he was drinkin and things got a little out of hand as i remember... so now anytime anything happens with SS the mods are slandering him with beign a drunk... and thats messed up...

we all know he speaks his mind... and yes he is a PITA for the mods... but to flat out lie that he is a drunk is f*cked up and i dont care who you are...

I never called him a drunk. Last time he was banned he told me his drinking was the cause of his issues on the site. His words to me. I dont knows if it was the issue this time and honestly I dont care.

Rob us gone from the site, End of discussion. This thread is closed and any that follow on the subject will be tossed in the trash. Its time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back