What happened?

-

1BadDodge71

FABO Rice Hater
Reaction score
Did someone forget to pay the electric bill?lol:toothy10:
Everytime I refreshed FABOs page I kept getting a network error.I thought it was just my PC at first

This happened since I got up til just now, and some posts are missing from certain threads

Oh, and check it out
<No avatars, atleast for me

Saw a post from Joey on Bbodies that said there were "server problems" that were being worked out...

I was starting to freak out... I didn't know what I would have done without my mopar fix for the day. Heck even FBBO wasn't working for me for the longest time but that makes sense since it was a server problem.

I opened my mail this morning and it said new PM so I click to check it and cannot find FABO what a tease all day. Then I finally am able to get on and I have no new PM.

I went to FABO on Facebook and posted a question. We can go there when the server is down to chat and get our fix. LOL

I wonder if this affected memikes post count?? :toothy10:

Maybe it bumped him up to 30,000!!!

Good thing the Hot Mopar Babes thread still works. So many babe photos on the hard drive it's overloaded LOL.

Good thing the Hot Mopar Babes thread still works. So many babe photos on the hard drive it's overloaded LOL.

Actually, most of those pics are GONE :sad5: :crybaby: :sad11: :banghead:

Most other old threads are missing pics too....hope they get them back

-
Back