What happens if you wring out a wet washcloth in space?

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
Check this out! It is pretty cool!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMtXfwk7PXg"]Wet Washcloth In Space - What Happens When You Wring It? | Video - YouTube[/ame]

Interesting for sure but...
I have to wonder just how safe is that sort of feckin' around. He may as well be standing in the middle of a computer. Not a good place to be releasing water droplets IMO

Interesting for sure but...
I have to wonder just how safe is that sort of feckin' around. He may as well be standing in the middle of a computer. Not a good place to be releasing water droplets IMO

I had that same thought myself. I would imagine that the equipment up there is a little more hardened to that sort of thing, just by the nature of the environment they are in. Look at the condensation that formed on the consoles and equipment of the Apollo 13 capsule when they started to warm up again. I think that would have scared me more.

Some time ago I saw a video tour of the space station, which to me says, "this idea of going to Mars is ridiculous."

You'd think "with our technology" one could have a headset/ mike up there, instead of chasing a handheld mike around the room!!!! LOL

Some time ago I saw a video tour of the space station, which to me says, "this idea of going to Mars is ridiculous."

You'd think "with our technology" one could have a headset/ mike up there, instead of chasing a handheld mike around the room!!!! LOL

Your comments remind me of back when Obama first went into the Whitehouse. He commented, " Where are all the fancy trappings ? I expected huge screens that came up through the floors and such." LOL
Wonder if he will leave the place better equiped ( more fancy trappings )
than he found it ? I would.

-
Back