What have I gotten myself into?

-
Ordered my axles from Dutchman today. Great service and competitive prices he answered all my questions and all said and done right on target date for delivery.

My wife just asked....."why isn't yours as cool as this"....great build man, for sure, to impress a woman who has no interest in cars.

Ordered my axles from Dutchman today. Great service and competitive prices he answered all my questions and all said and done right on target date for delivery.

I think they are decent folks. Cool too that they moved from Portland area to a better place - Idaho :)

My wife just asked....."why isn't yours as cool as this"....great build man, for sure, to impress a woman who has no interest in cars.

Funny you say that because for 3 year my wife bitched at me to "get rid of that pile of crap" she saw it a month ago and went "yeah you need to get that car finished so we can go to the cruise nights".

Funny you say that because for 3 year my wife bitched at me to "get rid of that pile of crap" she saw it a month ago and went "yeah you need to get that car finished so we can go to the cruise nights".

Awesome. Oh, she has me looking at ways to lower the car and has okay'd rims and tires once that is done - nothing as drastic as yours by any means, but it'll look slick on the Brick.

IMAG0580_zps8d275bcf.jpg

Headed to my shop. Got 2 weeks to tie a bunch of loose ends up. My axles should be in Tuesday/wednesday. Gonna be panicking. The body shop didn't finish the passenger side either.

IMAG0581_zps7b46e521.jpg

IMAG0582_zps947ffaf6.jpg

man ,im glad you decided to keep it and finish your project ,that is gonna be one sick ride when u finish it.

Yeah me too. I've got to have it blasted and powder coated flat black though the paint doesn't like to stick on the stainless.

Crap my deck lid is oil canning real bad and its tweaked on the outside edges real bad. Guess I need to find a new one.

Axles arrived this afternoon from Dutchman plugged them in and she is now offficially a roller folks. I finally am seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

-
Back